BY KODIAKE

A matte-finish, oil-controlling foundation formulated to fight the signs of aging. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christina F.
Cary, NC
it is very liquidy it took a well to dry on my face but it it is a really good long wearing foundation, personally i have other foundation i like, but it is too water for me if its rlly hot it will literally like drip off i touched my forehead once and i had the foundation on my fingertips,
Montana S.
Visalia, CA
This is my go to foundation now! I love this stuff. It doesn't give that much coverage but i feel like you can really build this up and it doesnt get cakey i can get medium coverage from this and very light weight too. I have re purchased this multipule times and have recommended it to friends!
I love this matte foundation! The only downside is that it's not very blendable as you have to work fast during application as the product dries up fast on the skin. It is better to use fingers for applying the product than a foundation brush or beauty blender. And, all the shades don't match my skintone. Everything's lighter but eventually oxidizes after a few hours...and stays matte throughout the day without creasingbor drying.
Brittany D.
Anderson, SC
I recently got this foundation and I am in love with it! It does not require much product to reach a great coverage Look! A little goes a long way and it is very hydrating on my skin rather than flaky! I love how it covers my pores and leaves my skin looking almost effortlessly flawless!
Erin B.
greenwood, sc
I just recently received this product and I'm in love with it. It has complete coverage. With a very pretty matte finish. It's very lightweight on my skin and feels almost as if it I'm just wearing primer. I would definitely buy it again.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
This a good foundation. I couldn't find the exact color on here but I use ivory 1 and it's great for covering blemishes. It's medium coverage but I swear it works wonders. I always run back to Mary Kay foundations after trying something new.
Michaela B.
Prosperity, PA
Absolutely loved this foundation, my only complaint that I had to go through a Mary Kay consultant to buy more. The convince just wasn't there for me! I found a foundation that acts as a great substitute in ready set gorgeous!
Kiera B.
It is not my favorite foundation ever but it does the job. I wouldn't say it is a full matte finish more of a semi matte. The coverage is all right but it didn't cover my freckles so I would imagine it would have to be caked on to cover acne. I got mine as a gift and I don't think I would purchase. If you are look for a good light foundation this is great.
Laura W.
San Antonio, TX
I use this foundation as a concealer for blemishes. I tried it add a full face foundation and I didn't like it. It feels very cake-y and makes my face look oily. It didn't spread on my face very well so I felt like I had to use a lot. I switched to Mary Kay's powder foundation instead.
Maria A.
Fallsburg, KY
Some of the best foundation I've ever tried!!! It's a matte finish and mixes beautifully with a powder on top! Very light weight with good coverage. I have combination skin and it's just so perfect! It even works with my skin with break outs. Can't wait to purchase more.
Willena V.
Saint Louis, MO
Is this a build-able or full coverage foundation?
Dennie T.
Friday Harbor, WA
How is the coverage of this foundation and is it buildable?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this dry out your skin? I'm trying to find a good, every day foundation that doesn't dry me out.
Celeste F.
Anaheim
Does this work good ? I had. A friend that works with makeup . I would like to try it someday ?
Bertha S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does his actually work ? I been wanting to try it but I'm not so sure about it ugh ?