BY KODIAKE

A matte-finish, oil-controlling foundation formulated to fight the signs of aging. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicolette K.
Mooresville, NC
Definitely prefer this over the luminous version. I have oily skin, so this is perfect year round for me. You definitely need to take the time to find a good consultant so that they can match your shade properly. Little goes a long way, make sure you have a good primer or a little moisturizer before applying.
melanie R.
This is pretty expensive stuff. To be honest the only reason I have so much of it is because I used to be a consultant for Mary Kay. The foundation has really good coverage but I will admit in the matte one it has somewhat of a clay feeling to it. But once you set your face with powder or spray it evens out..
Marissa C.
Crystal Lake
This is by far the best matte foundation I have ever used! I have combination skin, but my t-zone is super oily and this is the only foundation I have ever tried that can keep my t-zone looking matte all day. Not only does this foundation mattify, but it looks very natural and is not too matte for the dry areas of my face. It blends seamlessly and does not get cakey like many matte foundations I have tried. I always try to be completely honest with my reviews and give pros and cons, but I honestly have no cons for this product it's amazing!!!
Tiffany D.
Great for buildable coverage without looking cakey. Formula focuses on undertones so I never feel to orange. I also dont get oily at the end if the day. Best part is the fact that it is good for your skin and helps fight breakouts and aging.
Na'Kiesha W.
aurora
I love Mary Kay’s foundation 🧡🧡 I have the matte finish combination foundation and I’m obsessed. One of the best matte finished foundations
Subscribe to my channel for makeup tutorials and products reviews 👇🏾
Kieshababy
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
I love, love, love this foundation!! It's so nice. My go-to, everyday foundation. It's as good, honestly better than most all the high-end brand foundations I've ever used!! I keep finding myself going back to this, as i am currently. Long wearing! Lasts 10 hrs on me. Helps control oil. Matte. Great, large range of shade selection!! I have used both brushes and beauty sponges to apply successfully (I personally prefer sponge application). Very Full coverage. If you prefer some luminosity, I recommend to mix a little of MK luminous foundation from the same shade. Personally I enjoy the matte look and need that for my combination to oily skin. Cute pink and black packaging! Generous amount at 1 Fl oz. Mid range price point (between high-end & drugstore). Love it. Website, so easy to find without a consultamt. Will continue to repurchase. I think this foundation as well as brand is under-rated. Try it!! I use to stereotype Mary Kay products for the old ladies only. Wow was I wrong and thankful I tried it and became more open-minded!
Carrie W.
Definitely gives your face a matte finish and flawless skin! It's long lasting and stays on all day and is super lightweight! It's also easy to apply. Just use either a brush or sponge whichever you choose!
Alicia P.
Clifford, MI
I used this product the first two times and wasn’t super impressed, but with this product you definitely have to use it more than two times. The finish is more of a satin finish and stays on for so long!
Nidia H.
Woodlake, CA
I know this is supposed to be the matte foundation but im going to review the luminous one. I had bought this foundation to try it out. It does have pretty good coverage but it just sits on top of my skin. It feels quite heavy and it creases through the day even if I set it with powder. I don't know if I just got a bad batch but I wouldn't personally recommend this foundation. There's so many other better and cheaper foundations like the Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation, and the new Wet n Wild foundation.
Mya H.
I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE this foundation. It holds up to its name and gives you a matte like finish. My friend gave this to me as a gift and i will be purchasing another one soon. I had mine for well over 6 months. A little bit went a long way for me. I got great coverage! I feel that this products is for all skin types because it works well alone for dry skin types and workes will with a little bit of setting powder for oily skin types and it last all day!!
Willena V.
Saint Louis, MO
Is this a build-able or full coverage foundation?
Dennie T.
Friday Harbor, WA
How is the coverage of this foundation and is it buildable?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this dry out your skin? I'm trying to find a good, every day foundation that doesn't dry me out.
Celeste F.
Anaheim
Does this work good ? I had. A friend that works with makeup . I would like to try it someday ?
Bertha S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Does his actually work ? I been wanting to try it but I'm not so sure about it ugh ?