BY MARY KAY

Infused with vitamin E and a blend of peptides, the result is skin that instantly looks firmer, younger and healthier. It’s the perfect age-fighting foundation for combination to oily skin, visibly reducing the appearance of pores, fine lines, wrinkles and skin imperfections.

TimeWise® Matte-Wear® Liquid Foundation is the perfect combination of science and beauty. Age-fighting foundations not only help create a flawless look, they can be used as an extension of your skin care regimen. They are more than coverage – they are foundations with age-fighting benefits that work hard to give you ageless beauty. And TimeWise® Matte-Wear® Liquid Foundation is customized for your skin type. For flawless perfection, use with Mary Kay® Foundation Primer Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF* and Liquid Foundation Brush.

Application Tips:

Can be applied with the Mary Kay® Liquid Foundation Brush, sponge applicator or fingertips. If using the brush, squeeze foundation onto back of hand, dip brush in foundation and apply evenly across the face using downward strokes.

Key Ingredients:

Dimethicone provides a silky feel, helps protect skin and improve its appearance.

Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant to help neutralize environmental damage that can cause signs of premature aging. Also known to have skin-conditioning and soothing benefits.

Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 work in synergy to help restore and maintain your skin’s youthful appearance.

Silica is a highly porous, ultrafine mineral that acts like a sponge, absorbing oil so your skin can look matte without a heavy feel.

Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer are specialized microspheres that maximize the formula’s ability to control oil.

Mary Kay TimeWise® Matte-Wear® Liquid Foundation
    • "For those of us with oily skin, getting your make up to last all day long can be hard, but this foundation does a fantastic job." in 1 review
    • "Blends really well with my skin, much better than any other brand I've tried!" in 1 review
    • "I highly recommend this product!" in 1 review
    • "I've been using mary Kay foundation for years and they recently made this matte one I truly love and very affordable ." in 1 review
    • "But the time wise matte wear foundation for normal to oily skin I have used in a different shade and it is great." in 1 review
    Jayde
    I've been using this product for around two months now. It has fantastic buildable coverage, that never feels heavy or cakey. I love the fact that it's also good for your skin with its anti-aging properties. I always set this this Mary Kay's translucent powder and it gives me the perfect matte finish, that's lasts all day. I always feel that my skin looks so radiant while wearing this foundation. I so wish this product came in a pump bottle though, because the more liquidy consistency can get a little messy when opening this bottle. I have noticed this product also pairs so well with Mary Kay's foundation primer, which also helps with the longevity of this products wear time. Love that it comes in so many shades as well.
    Iris G.
    Conroe, TX
    I don't like Mary Kay foundation. I don't like the way it does not last all day and does not cover
    Sue K.
    Buford, GA
    I have used this foundation for years. It is light yet effective. It goes on smoothly and makes my skin look younger.
    Enmha T.
    Los Angeles, CA
    PERFECT. I highly recommend it to people who have oily skin or combination skin because it looks good 👌🏽 on and it lasts. It's medium coverage and its build able! It only transfers a bit just set it with a powder or spray but since I ran out 😿 I gotta go out like that .
    Daisy V.
    Sanger, CA
    Love how it doesn't feel heavy and it does the job just right.. I don't use makeup much or need full coverage but this light wear makeup does the job that I need..
    Amy M.
    Felton, DE
    I don't use foundation often. Last time I bought this was close to 12 years ago. I use it occasionally.
    cassie z.
    Toms River, NJ
    I love this. It's so beautiful on your skin. The best. It looks so beautiful. I'm so in love with it
    Pamela E.
    One of the only foundations that matches my SUPER pale skin perfectly! It makes my skin look amazing, and makes it look very pretty in pictures. It has been difficult for me to repurchase, however, due to my needing to purchase it through a consultant.
    Lupita A.
    San Luis Potosi
    Me gusta su consistencia aunque es muy grasosa y más si es un día caluroso, no tiene una gran cobertura pero para pieles de durazno puede funcionar bien, tiene un acabado Matte lo cual es bueno
    Tatiana H.
    Greensboro, NC
    I love the flawless feeling this foundation gives me! I use it as a base to my makeup routine and honestly haven't had one problem with it! It's my go to for photo makeup or just an everyday look on my way to work. The price is ridiculous, but I don't go through the bottle that fast. I sub in other foundations before I run out
    Lauren W.
    Little Falls, NY
    Does The Foundation become cakey on you're skin?
    Monica D.
    LAWRENCEVILLE , GA
    Does it make your skin dry?
    Kristen G.
    Anderson, SC
    I've been looking for a great foundation to use. Any tips or recommendations on this product?
    Robyn W.
    Russell spgs, Ky
    Please help me pick a color! I ordered Ivory 3 and it's too light/pink.I can't find swatches online and can't get samples. I want something a couple of shades darker and more neutral in undertone than Ivory 3. I wear Lorac Porefessional foundation in PF2, Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous in 115 (slightly dark), Revlon Colorstay Buff to Natural Beige. Do you have any suggestions?
    Jenni K.
    Hilliard, OH
    I've been looking for a foundation that is truly matte and stays that way throughout the day. How does this one do?

Amazon