Nikki A.
Clinton, IL
This is the best foundation that I have found for my older, oily skin! It blends in flawlessly with your fingers, or a beauty blender, and if you want fuller coverage, a dense foundation brush will give you more. I have a lot of redness and dark spots, and one layer of it doesn't cover everything, but it does a decent job. I do believe that it would build well, if you felt you needed additional coverage. It does not seem to settle into fine lines or wrinkles or accentuate my pores, which is a big thing for me. It's just the right matte finish, without making my skin look dry. It feels light weight and not heavy at all on my skin. I like the squeeze bottle it comes in. I can just squeeze a little out onto my brush, without making a mess. They have my perfect shade.