BY MARY KAY

Infused with vitamin E and a blend of peptides, the result is skin that instantly looks firmer, younger and healthier. It’s the perfect age-fighting foundation for combination to oily skin, visibly reducing the appearance of pores, fine lines, wrinkles and skin imperfections.

TimeWise® Matte-Wear® Liquid Foundation is the perfect combination of science and beauty. Age-fighting foundations not only help create a flawless look, they can be used as an extension of your skin care regimen. They are more than coverage – they are foundations with age-fighting benefits that work hard to give you ageless beauty. And TimeWise® Matte-Wear® Liquid Foundation is customized for your skin type. For flawless perfection, use with Mary Kay® Foundation Primer Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF* and Liquid Foundation Brush.

Application Tips:

Can be applied with the Mary Kay® Liquid Foundation Brush, sponge applicator or fingertips. If using the brush, squeeze foundation onto back of hand, dip brush in foundation and apply evenly across the face using downward strokes.

Key Ingredients:

Dimethicone provides a silky feel, helps protect skin and improve its appearance.

Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant to help neutralize environmental damage that can cause signs of premature aging. Also known to have skin-conditioning and soothing benefits.

Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 work in synergy to help restore and maintain your skin’s youthful appearance.

Silica is a highly porous, ultrafine mineral that acts like a sponge, absorbing oil so your skin can look matte without a heavy feel.

Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer are specialized microspheres that maximize the formula’s ability to control oil.

Mary Kay TimeWise® Matte-Wear® Liquid Foundation
    • "For those of us with oily skin, getting your make up to last all day long can be hard, but this foundation does a fantastic job." in 1 review
    • "Blends really well with my skin, much better than any other brand I've tried!" in 1 review
    • "I highly recommend this product!" in 1 review
    • "I've been using mary Kay foundation for years and they recently made this matte one I truly love and very affordable ." in 1 review
    • "But the time wise matte wear foundation for normal to oily skin I have used in a different shade and it is great." in 1 review
    Cherise A.
    Illinois
    I have been using this foundation for a couple of months now and I really do love it! It is very buildable. I would take a very small amount and put that on my face in the summer for a little color and I liked how it looked. Now as it gets colder, I have been wearing a more full coverage look. I apply mine with a brush and I really like how it finishes. I put a translucent powder over it and it looks really smooth and doesn’t absorb down into my pores. I also use this with their primer and I find that it spreads and blends easier if I use that. It also blends really well with contour, blush, and highlighting. I would highly suggest this product. The luminous version was ok but it did not match my skin tone very well. I am the lightest beige shade and the matte version matches really well.
    Daynee N.
    Hialeah
    I was extremely surprised when I first tried this foundation. Left my face matte all day yet not too drying and it's full coverage. It's perfect for my oily, acne prone skin. Definitely a staple in my makeup bag. I recommend this product for every skin type.
    Kaylie B.
    I am guilty of using drug store make up because it is cheaper but I can say this foundation is definitely worth the money. It has buildable coverage and comes in a variety of shades to match every skin tone and any undertone. Any beauty guru knows a good foundation is a must and if I had to recommend one it would be Mary Kay’s!
    Courtney R.
    I love this foundation! It stays on through a full work day! I apply it with the Mary kay liquid foundation brush and it goes on so smoothly. It does cling to dry patches so I don’t suggest using this when you’re really dry. The shade range is great as well!

Message me if you are looking for an independent beauty consultant for Mary kay!😃😃
    Jamie J.
    I do love the Mary Kay foundations. Easy to apply great shade matching and blending and it doesn’t leave me feeling like I am covered in product or over clog my pores. Easy to wipe off at the end of the day but doesn’t just sweat off either. Bit pricey though for how much you get although I love the tube look it has.
    Ali R.
    San Diego, CA
    I love this foundation and have repurchased it on a number of occasions. Though it is labeled as a matte finish, it looks very natural and does not have any over-drying properties to it. I am also able to wear multiple powder based products on top of this foundation and still look perfect.
    Haley H.
    Hampton, GA
    This foundation provides great coverage! It is easy to apply with a foundation brush and leaves a matte finish once applied, not sticky at all. I like to apply mine with a powder foundations brush and a circular motion. The only reason I don't give it five stars is because I haven't found that it lasts all day for all parts of my face.
    Jennifer A.
    Vale, NC
    I’ve been using this for years. I was a consultant for a while, but even after I have continued to use the foundation. Sometimes this does seem to cause breakouts but I have really sensitive skin and this is the one makeup that doesn’t cause me to itch and my eyes water from a scent.
    Carliee D.
    Hixson
    I am a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant because I absolutely love their products. The Mary Kay Timewise Luminous Wear blends into your skin very smoothly. It is very lightweight and it doesn’t crease. I am sticking to this heavy coverage foundation for nights out and special occasions! I already have some in stock for when I run out!
    erica w.
    I love this foundation! I have struggled with really oily skin and this has kept me matte all day long without looking cakey, you can build up the product as well to be more full coverage. I mix it with the maybelline matte + poreless foundation for my perfect shade and finish!
    Lauren W.
    Little Falls, NY
    Does The Foundation become cakey on you're skin?
    Monica D.
    LAWRENCEVILLE , GA
    Does it make your skin dry?
    Kristen G.
    Anderson, SC
    I've been looking for a great foundation to use. Any tips or recommendations on this product?
    Robyn W.
    Russell spgs, Ky
    Please help me pick a color! I ordered Ivory 3 and it's too light/pink.I can't find swatches online and can't get samples. I want something a couple of shades darker and more neutral in undertone than Ivory 3. I wear Lorac Porefessional foundation in PF2, Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous in 115 (slightly dark), Revlon Colorstay Buff to Natural Beige. Do you have any suggestions?
    Jenni K.
    Hilliard, OH
    I've been looking for a foundation that is truly matte and stays that way throughout the day. How does this one do?

Amazon