Chom
Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous Wear Liquid Foundation, Ivory 3

Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous Wear Liquid Foundation, Ivory 3

by Chom

Normal to Dry Foundation

Has anyone anyone ever tried this?
What foundation do you guys recommend for dry skin?
Does the foundation workes good?
Start your review of Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous Wear Liquid Foundation, Ivory 3!
I've been using this product for around two months now. It has fantastic buildable coverage, that never feels heavy or cakey. I love the fact that it's also good for your skin with its anti-aging properties. I always set this this Mary Kay's translucent powder and it gives me the perfect matte finish, that's lasts all day. I always feel that my skin looks so radiant while wearing this foundation. I so wish this product came in a pump bottle though, because the more liquidy consistency can get a little messy when opening this bottle. I have noticed this product also pairs so well with Mary Kay's foundation primer, which also helps with the longevity of this products wear time. Love that it comes in so many shades as well.
Holly Springs, MS
Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous Wear Liquid Foundation, Ivory 3 uploaded by Lexi G.
This stuff is amazing. It covers great and it’s definitely full coverage. Good for oily skin. I wear it all day and it last though the heat and cold. It was simple to apply and I will keep buying it over and over again.
Waleska, GA
I have used this foundation for years. It is light yet effective. It goes on smoothly and makes my skin look younger.
Los Angeles, CA
PERFECT. I highly recommend it to people who have oily skin or combination skin because it looks good 👌🏽 on and it lasts. It's medium coverage and its build able! It only transfers a bit just set it with a powder or spray but since I ran out 😿 I gotta go out like that .
Columbus
I really love this product. Leaves no greasy appearance. The skin looks very natural. Its coverage is medium to heavy. And it fits the color of your skin. Your smell is good. For me, it's the best foundation I've ever used.
Marietta, PA
I have really oily skin so I don't usually wear foundation, I've tried many before but this is my favorite one so far! It can Vera well, without looking fake or leaving my skin more oily than the usual.
Conroe, TX
I don't like Mary Kay foundation. I don't like the way it does not last all day and does not cover
Greensboro, NC
I love the flawless feeling this foundation gives me! I use it as a base to my makeup routine and honestly haven't had one problem with it! It's my go to for photo makeup or just an everyday look on my way to work. The price is ridiculous, but I don't go through the bottle that fast. I sub in other foundations before I run out
Sanger, CA
Love how it doesn't feel heavy and it does the job just right.. I don't use makeup much or need full coverage but this light wear makeup does the job that I need..
Toms River, NJ
I love this. It's so beautiful on your skin. The best. It looks so beautiful. I'm so in love with it

168 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
4060 Thomas street Beamsville Ontario
departamento sonsonate municio izalco canton las lajas caserio lomachata