• Mary Kay TimeWise® Luminous-Wear® Liquid Foundation Bronze 6
  • Mary Kay TimeWise® Luminous-Wear® Liquid Foundation Beige 8
  • Mary Kay TimeWise® Luminous-Wear® Liquid Foundation Beige 1
  • Mary Kay TimeWise® Luminous-Wear® Liquid Foundation Bronze 2

BY MARY KAY

Infused with vitamin E and a blend of peptides, the result is skin that instantly looks firmer, younger and healthier. It’s the perfect age-fighting foundation for normal to dry skin, visibly reducing the appearance of pores, fine lines, wrinkles and skin imperfections for skin that looks luminous, radiant and immediately brightened as skin texture appears visibly improved. TimeWise® Luminous-Wear® Liquid Foundation is the perfect combination of science and beauty. Age-fighting foundations not only help create a flawless look, they can be used as an extension of your skin care regimen. They are more than coverage – they are foundations with age-fighting benefits that work hard to give you ageless beauty. And TimeWise® Luminous-Wear® Liquid Foundation is customized for your skin type. For flawless perfection, use with Mary Kay® Foundation Primer Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15* and Liquid Foundation Brush.

Application Tips:

Can be applied with the Mary Kay® Liquid Foundation Brush, sponge applicator or fingertips. If using the brush, squeeze foundation onto back of hand, dip brush in foundation and apply evenly across the face using downward strokes.

Key Ingredients:

Jojoba Wax Esters enhance the moisturizing benefits.

Glycerin is a humectant to help balance or maintain proper moisture levels in the skin.

Dimethicone provides a silky feel, helps protect skin and improve its appearance.

Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant, helping to neutralize environmental damage that can cause signs of premature aging. Also known to have skin-conditioning and soothing benefits.

Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 work in synergy to help restore and maintain your skin’s youthful appearance.

Mary Kay TimeWise® Luminous-Wear® Liquid Foundation

Start your review of Mary Kay TimeWise® Luminous-Wear® Liquid Foundation!

• No results found for "".
    How would you rate this product?
    Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
    • "I would say its a light to medium coverage but can be built for more." in 1 review
    • "It has great coverage and matches skin tone really well!" in 1 review
    • "This is my every day foundation!" in 1 review
    Kayla B.
    Louisville
    Review for: Ivory 7 more...
    This is my favorite foundation so far.  It is the only foundation that I've used that doesn't accentuate the dry texture on my skin.  It has a medium coverage (which I like sheer-medium) so it works well for me.  The color matches me perfectly!  It is more of a dewy finish but you can set it with powder to give more of a matte look.  I do have an oily t-zone so after several hours this foundation does start to break up.  It may work better with a primer, but I have just never had any luck with primers. They always make me look cakey. If anyone knows of a good drugstore foundation that's comparable to this one please let me know!
    Maryna K.
    Review for: Beige 4, Beige 6 more...
    I have a reallyyyyyyy really dry skin and this product compares to no other product they don’t make my face as oily as it is and also it keeps my skin all nice and clear even though like my face isn’t that clear
    Lauren C.
    I do not like this foundation. I have to mix this in with my other foundations in order to actually use it. The coverage is poor and there is a lot of glitter/shimmer in this product. I get that it's luminous, but I expected a hydrating foundation, not just a bunch of glitter to just be put on my face. It doesn't sit well on my skin either, and I have combination skin. No matter what type your skin is, I would not recommend this foundation. Wet n Wild Photofocus and Maybelline Fit Me Dewy and Smooth are better options over this.
    Lydia H.
    Baltimore
    I love this liquid foundation because it’s light on my skin and is full coverage. One bottle lasts for months and it’s super easy to blend out. I’m always on the go so a quick, full coverage foundation is perfect for me - would totally recommend!
    Beatriz G.
    Review for: Ivory 4 more...
    I really liked the glow that this foundation gives your face. Id say my face is combination and gets oily throughout the day, but unlike many luminous foundations, this foundation doesnt look greasy or too oily. I really recommend this foundation if youre looking for something more subtle and glowy
    victoria c.
    Washingtonville, NY
    For dry skin this product is awesome. It creates a dewy finish and protects your skin from all the particles in the air. After a long day, I feel it makes the skin a little too shiny but it depends on the skin. This is really easy to apply and it has good coverage.
    Alexandria g.
    A friend gave this to me because she had a couple she wanted to get rid of. I tried it the first time and it left white dots all over my face. So I thought maybe I just needed to try it again, and the same thing happened
    Nikki W.
    Neosho , MO
    Love this liquid foundation! It goes on so smooth and blends in nicely. It has a very lightweight feel to it. There are a ton of shades to choose from so it can easily match all skin shades!
    Alexis S.
    marion, ohio
    I like the coverage, it covers up light blemishes well, as well as some beauty marks. I wish there was a bigger range of shades, but it doesn’t make my face break out or anything. Good makeup overall.
    Katherine A.
    Newton, AL
    Review for: Ivory 2 more...
    I love this foundation!! You get 1fl oz for $18 which is less than what you'd pay for most prestige brands. The coverage is great and it did wonders for my dry skin!! It applies smoothly with both a brush and a beauty blender!! I love this and will be repurchasing it as soon as I run out!!  Mary Kay TimeWise® Luminous-Wear® Liquid Foundation
    Olivia M.
    North York, ON
    Is this product inexpensive? Is it worth it?
    Megan C.
    Granger, IN
    How well does this product stay on your face if you are sweating a little bit?

Kohl's