BY MARY KAY

Infused with vitamin E and a blend of peptides, the result is skin that instantly looks firmer, younger and healthier. It’s the perfect age-fighting foundation for normal to dry skin, visibly reducing the appearance of pores, fine lines, wrinkles and skin imperfections for skin that looks luminous, radiant and immediately brightened as skin texture appears visibly improved. TimeWise® Luminous-Wear® Liquid Foundation is the perfect combination of science and beauty. Age-fighting foundations not only help create a flawless look, they can be used as an extension of your skin care regimen. They are more than coverage – they are foundations with age-fighting benefits that work hard to give you ageless beauty. And TimeWise® Luminous-Wear® Liquid Foundation is customized for your skin type. For flawless perfection, use with Mary Kay® Foundation Primer Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15* and Liquid Foundation Brush.

Application Tips:

Can be applied with the Mary Kay® Liquid Foundation Brush, sponge applicator or fingertips. If using the brush, squeeze foundation onto back of hand, dip brush in foundation and apply evenly across the face using downward strokes.

Key Ingredients:

Jojoba Wax Esters enhance the moisturizing benefits.

Glycerin is a humectant to help balance or maintain proper moisture levels in the skin.

Dimethicone provides a silky feel, helps protect skin and improve its appearance.

Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant, helping to neutralize environmental damage that can cause signs of premature aging. Also known to have skin-conditioning and soothing benefits.

Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 work in synergy to help restore and maintain your skin’s youthful appearance.

Mary Kay TimeWise® Luminous-Wear® Liquid Foundation
    • "I would say its a light to medium coverage but can be built for more." in 1 review
    • "It has great coverage and matches skin tone really well!" in 1 review
    • "This is my every day foundation!" in 1 review
    Alexandria g.
    A friend gave this to me because she had a couple she wanted to get rid of. I tried it the first time and it left white dots all over my face. So I thought maybe I just needed to try it again, and the same thing happened
    Lauren C.
    I do not like this foundation. I have to mix this in with my other foundations in order to actually use it. The coverage is poor and there is a lot of glitter/shimmer in this product. I get that it's luminous, but I expected a hydrating foundation, not just a bunch of glitter to just be put on my face. It doesn't sit well on my skin either, and I have combination skin. No matter what type your skin is, I would not recommend this foundation. Wet n Wild Photofocus and Maybelline Fit Me Dewy and Smooth are better options over this.
    Lydia H.
    Baltimore
    I love this liquid foundation because it’s light on my skin and is full coverage. One bottle lasts for months and it’s super easy to blend out. I’m always on the go so a quick, full coverage foundation is perfect for me - would totally recommend!
    Beatriz G.
    Review for: Ivory 4 more...
    I really liked the glow that this foundation gives your face. Id say my face is combination and gets oily throughout the day, but unlike many luminous foundations, this foundation doesnt look greasy or too oily. I really recommend this foundation if youre looking for something more subtle and glowy
    Nikki W.
    Neosho , MO
    Love this liquid foundation! It goes on so smooth and blends in nicely. It has a very lightweight feel to it. There are a ton of shades to choose from so it can easily match all skin shades!
    Katherine A.
    Newton, AL
    Review for: Ivory 2 more...
    I love this foundation!! You get 1fl oz for $18 which is less than what you'd pay for most prestige brands. The coverage is great and it did wonders for my dry skin!! It applies smoothly with both a brush and a beauty blender!! I love this and will be repurchasing it as soon as I run out!!  Mary Kay TimeWise® Luminous-Wear® Liquid Foundation
    Briana R.
    It’s an amazing foundation! Not cakey or to oily, it’s about medium coverage and works great when my face need a little moisture. They have an amazing shade range to! Would 100% recommend if your looking for a more natural look!!!
    n O.
    For my combo skin, this isn’t the best stuff all the time as it leaves your face “luminous” and doesn’t really dry. But I do like to use it in the winter. But if you prefer a matte look generally I would pick up the Timewise Matte Wear
    Alicia M.
    Murfreesboro
    I really enjoy this foundation. My skin is normally cakey with foundation, but this stuff glides on well and dries to a smooth finish. It’s easy to apply and blend. I definitely recommend it to anyone. You can find your local representative online. 😊
    Julie G.
    Greenville
    Review for: Beige 3 more...
    So far I like it. I had been using mary kay cc cream, which I like, but I wanted more coverage. The coverage is great and I do mine the color match with my skin tone. Price point a little high, but I do like it so it seems worth it.
    Megan C.
    Granger, IN
    How well does this product stay on your face if you are sweating a little bit?
    Hayle H.
    Godwin
    I heard this is the best foundation for really dry skin, is it?
    Lindsay W.
    Greensburg, KY
    How long does this product typically last?
    Cary M.
    Tampa, FL
    If anyone with mainly dry skin has used this product, how have you liked it? I have dry skin on my cheeks under my eyes and my nose mainly and it always looks flakey no matter what foundation I use. I’ve been hesitant to try Mary Kay.

Amazon