Mary Kay TimeWise® Luminous-Wear® Liquid Foundation uploaded by Bailey P.Mary Kay TimeWise® Luminous-Wear® Liquid Foundation uploaded by carli h.

BY MARY KAY

Infused with vitamin E and a blend of peptides, the result is skin that instantly looks firmer, younger and healthier. It’s the perfect age-fighting foundation for normal to dry skin, visibly reducing the appearance of pores, fine lines, wrinkles and skin imperfections for skin that looks luminous, radiant and immediately brightened as skin texture appears visibly improved. TimeWise® Luminous-Wear® Liquid Foundation is the perfect combination of science and beauty. Age-fighting foundations not only help create a flawless look, they can be used as an extension of your skin care regimen. They are more than coverage – they are foundations with age-fighting benefits that work hard to give you ageless beauty. And TimeWise® Luminous-Wear® Liquid Foundation is customized for your skin type. For flawless perfection, use with Mary Kay® Foundation Primer Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15* and Liquid Foundation Brush.

Application Tips:

Can be applied with the Mary Kay® Liquid Foundation Brush, sponge applicator or fingertips. If using the brush, squeeze foundation onto back of hand, dip brush in foundation and apply evenly across the face using downward strokes.

Key Ingredients:

Jojoba Wax Esters enhance the moisturizing benefits.

Glycerin is a humectant to help balance or maintain proper moisture levels in the skin.

Dimethicone provides a silky feel, helps protect skin and improve its appearance.

Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant, helping to neutralize environmental damage that can cause signs of premature aging. Also known to have skin-conditioning and soothing benefits.

Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 work in synergy to help restore and maintain your skin’s youthful appearance.

• How well does this product stay on your face if you are s...1 Answers
    Mary Kay TimeWise® Luminous-Wear® Liquid Foundation
    • "I would say its a light to medium coverage but can be built for more." in 1 review
    • "It has great coverage and matches skin tone really well!" in 1 review
    • "This is my every day foundation!" in 1 review
    Lauren C.
    I do not like this foundation. I have to mix this in with my other foundations in order to actually use it. The coverage is poor and there is a lot of glitter/shimmer in this product. I get that it's luminous, but I expected a hydrating foundation, not just a bunch of glitter to just be put on my face. It doesn't sit well on my skin either, and I have combination skin. No matter what type your skin is, I would not recommend this foundation. Wet n Wild Photofocus and Maybelline Fit Me Dewy and Smooth are better options over this.
    Lydia H.
    Baltimore
    Review for: Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous Wear Liquid Foundation, Beige 3 more...
    I love this liquid foundation because it’s light on my skin and is full coverage. One bottle lasts for months and it’s super easy to blend out. I’m always on the go so a quick, full coverage foundation is perfect for me - would totally recommend!
    Briana R.
    Review for: Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation for Normal/Dry Skin (Ivory 2) more...
    It’s an amazing foundation! Not cakey or to oily, it’s about medium coverage and works great when my face need a little moisture. They have an amazing shade range to! Would 100% recommend if your looking for a more natural look!!!
    Nikki W.
    Neosho , MO
    Review for: Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous Wear Liquid Foundation, Beige 3 more...
    Love this liquid foundation! It goes on so smooth and blends in nicely. It has a very lightweight feel to it. There are a ton of shades to choose from so it can easily match all skin shades!
    Katherine A.
    Newton, AL
    Review for: Ivory 2 more...
    I love this foundation!! You get 1fl oz for $18 which is less than what you'd pay for most prestige brands. The coverage is great and it did wonders for my dry skin!! It applies smoothly with both a brush and a beauty blender!! I love this and will be repurchasing it as soon as I run out!!  Mary Kay TimeWise® Luminous-Wear® Liquid Foundation
    n O.
    Review for: Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation ~ Ivory 5 more...
    For my combo skin, this isn’t the best stuff all the time as it leaves your face “luminous” and doesn’t really dry. But I do like to use it in the winter. But if you prefer a matte look generally I would pick up the Timewise Matte Wear
    Marah S.
    Apalachin, NY
    Same with the matte wear foundation, I found this foundation to be too cakey. Okay coverage, but overall, not my favorite product. Most likely would not recommend.
    Sidnya C.
    The best thing about this foundation is how incredibly smooth it goes on. The luminous wear gives you a fresh dewy look without making you look too shiny or oily. I love that you can apply as many layers as you want to get the finish you want. I always recommend these foundations to everyone who asks I've been using MK foundations for about 8 years now and I have no intentions of stopping anytime soon. (;
    Bethany S.
    Charlottesvle, VA
    I hate the way this makes my skin look. I wore it in DC over the summer because it was all I had, and by the time I got to work I looked like a shiny, sweaty mess. It didn't give me a natural dewy look at all. If you're going to get foundation from Mary Kay, get the Matte Wear.
    Adrianna L.
    This is my every day foundation! It makes my skin flawless and the color blends right into my skin! You can't tell where skin ends and foundation begins! Less is more, also - it doesn't take nearly as much to cover your face and it lasts a really long time!
    Megan C.
    Granger, IN
    How well does this product stay on your face if you are sweating a little bit?

Kohl's