BY MARY KAY

This luxuriously rich eye cream is so advanced it improves firmness, brightens and provides intense moisturization, plus minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

• What is the easiest way to find a consultant for this bra...1 Answers
  • Anyone else here that loves Mary Kay’s Skin Care line?!😍😍...2 Answers
  • How does this work for dark circles? 3 Answers
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Start your review of Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ashley P.
Ruston
I hosted a Mary Kay party at my house and this is one of the products we were able to try. I am in my late 20's, so while I don't have any noticeable wrinkles around my eyes yet, I could feel this product tightening the skin around my eyes.
Jayme M.
Bixby, OK
I like this product pretty well. I can’t say I’ve noticed any major changes in my eye area, I’m using it as more of a preventative. It does have a nice texture and goes on well. I would recommend this product to someone needing an eye cream
Cora W.
Maysville, MO
Not impressed. Feels heavy on my eyes and does nothing. Packaging is cute, but formula sucks. Wouldn't recommend to anyone. Not too bad on price, but not worth it. Don't waste your money. Will not repurchase
Arely O.
First of, I have not personally used this product but my mother has. She is very consistent and applies other products along with this one and it seems to be working wonders. Her skin is very moisturized and wrinkles are not so noticeable.
Carly J.
Casper
I love Mary Kay and all of their cosmetics. Especially these time wise eye cream. I've been using this product for years. It is very easy to use a well as worth the money. I will continue purchasing this.
Mo N.
Sugar Land, TX
it is a good brand and works good for a friend and hoping same for me it was good onefor firming and improving eye cream ..I bough it from ulta and it is a good brand , had not got chance to use more than once friends can try themselve to see how the product is
Abigael L.
Rochester, NY
I cannot say enough good things about Mary Kay. Not only is the business so encouraging for women, the products WORK. I have found nothing that works as well as MK, and would 100/10 recommend to everyone!
Taylor B.
Decatur, AL
I really like Mary Kay! This product is great!! The timewise line has some of the best products!! I wish Mary Kay was a little easier to purchase but other than that I have no complaints!!
SANTANA B.
ROWLAND
IT IS A WELL KNOWN PRODUCT THAT WORKS VERY WELL TO REDUCE EYE PUFFINESS AND DARK CIRCLES. IT IS A SMALL BOTTLE, BUT IT WILL LAST A WHILE BECAUSE YOU ONLY NEED A SMALL DROP TO APPLY UNDER THE EYES.
Pamela A.
Schenectady, NY
This cream is very smooth and not greasing with application. i havent tried any others so cant say it is a 5 but it was good while it lasted mostly notice at morning wake up eyes dont look as heavy .
Lindsey W.
Columbus, OH
diana q.
BRAWLEY, CA
is this a product to use every day or is it used a few times a week
Megan C.
Granger, IN
Do you think this product is worth the amount of money that you pay?
Andrea M. R.
Las Cruces, NM
Does this eye cream really work? Ive had issues with eye creams in the past. Is it trully worth the money?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Does this help with dark circles and puffiness?

Kohl's