BY MARY KAY

This luxuriously rich eye cream is so advanced it improves firmness, brightens and provides intense moisturization, plus minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

• What is the easiest way to find a consultant for this bra...1 Answers
  • Anyone else here that loves Mary Kay’s Skin Care line?!😍😍...2 Answers
  • How does this work for dark circles? 3 Answers
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Start your review of Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ashley B.
Goshen, IN
I love all of Mary Kay's products! It's all worth the money! It's quality skin care at an affordable cost!
Roxy H.
It was lovely. Light and airy and easy to apply!! Not too pricy which is a big deal to me. I love Mary Kay.
Aaliyah V.
Vineland, NJ
It makes my skin around my eyes look great my mom uses it most of the time and she looks younger than ever
Alyssa M.
Gainesville
Leaves skin feeling amazing and very tight and smooth, almost like a brand new face. Definitely worth a try
Breanna M.
Osgood, IN
Tightens the under eye and leaves the area feeling replenished and your eyes looking wider and more awake.
Samantha B.
Cedarville, OH
Great results, subtle smell which I appreciate. It was a little too oily for my taste, but applied easily.
Mashaela R.
It's a little expensive but you won't regret your decision if you buy it! It is amazing feels great as well
member-aff4b
Good overall moisturizer. I used this in my 20s. I'm now 38 and use an eye creme cruelty and paraben free.
Kayleigh L.
Garrett, IN
This is my favorite eye cream! I keep mine in the refrigerator to keep cool so have an even greater effect.
Chela P.
I dont feel the diference. The consistency feels cheap. It does nothing to my skin improvement in general.
Lindsey W.
Columbus, OH
diana q.
BRAWLEY, CA
is this a product to use every day or is it used a few times a week
Megan C.
Granger, IN
Do you think this product is worth the amount of money that you pay?
Andrea M. R.
Las Cruces, NM
Does this eye cream really work? Ive had issues with eye creams in the past. Is it trully worth the money?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Does this help with dark circles and puffiness?

Kohl's