BY MARY KAY

This luxuriously rich eye cream is so advanced it improves firmness, brightens and provides intense moisturization, plus minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

• What is the easiest way to find a consultant for this bra...1 Answers
  • Anyone else here that loves Mary Kay’s Skin Care line?!😍😍...2 Answers
  • How does this work for dark circles? 3 Answers
Ashley B.
Elrod, AL
It left a greasy residue on my skin after it soaked in. I didnt like it. I dont think ill ever use this product again.
Cinthia R.
Mint hill , NC
The product always made me feel refreshed and as I used the product more I felt more awake and looked more awake also.
Ashley M.
Cincinnati , OH
This product is amazing. If you're looking for tightening around your eye area this product is the one you should buy!
Aleise W.
Seven Valleys, PA
I love Mary Kay! This product continues to impress me every day as do all of my mary kay products. This works very well
Rachel H.
Tucson, Az
I love this product! It has helped with my dark circles under my eyes. It is really effective and gentle on your skin.
Sandyy I.
Union City, CA
It was okay. It does the job. I bought it at their website and for good price. I only used this product 3 times a week
Jayne I.
Moorpark, CA
Really a smooth product. Forms is my eyes and takes away the lines and puffiness. I love all of Mary Kay's products!!!!
Bailey S.
Castaic, CA
This is a must. I never knew how dry// damaged and uncared for my under eyes were until I had this! My skin craves it!
Todologa1 t.
It soft for my eyes, it very good for my under eyes an the small is good.
The prices is cool and de package is beautiful
Mary B.
Wallace, WV
This cream is ok. The smell is a little odd for me. I'm not sure it moisturizes any better than my normal moisturizer.
Lindsey W.
Columbus, OH
diana q.
BRAWLEY, CA
is this a product to use every day or is it used a few times a week
Megan C.
Granger, IN
Do you think this product is worth the amount of money that you pay?
Andrea M. R.
Las Cruces, NM
Does this eye cream really work? Ive had issues with eye creams in the past. Is it trully worth the money?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Does this help with dark circles and puffiness?

Kohl's