BY MARY KAY

This luxuriously rich eye cream is so advanced it improves firmness, brightens and provides intense moisturization, plus minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

• What is the easiest way to find a consultant for this bra...1 Answers
  • Anyone else here that loves Mary Kay’s Skin Care line?!😍😍...2 Answers
  • How does this work for dark circles? 3 Answers
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Start your review of Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amanda G.
Charlotte, NC
simple, easy to use, works really well, I can tell that it brightens my eyes on a sleepless night, I like this product and the price is god
G-na M.
Hickory, NC
I absolutely love Mary Kay Products. Genetically, I suffer from puffy eyes and this Firming Eye Cream always settles the bags. A must have!
Savannah C.
Albuquerque, NM
Leaves my skin looking fresh and young. Well worth the cost. Firms the small lines around my eyes. Makes my under eye bags look less puffy
Lu A.
Hyattsville
My everyday eye cream. Adds moisture and gets the job done. Doesn’t depuff much but it’s good enough to use daily and it’s not too pricey.
Jamie M.
Kingsland , AR
Paid a pretty penny for this back when my friend was selling mark kay it has lasted me a year a small drop goes a long way and last all day
Tiffany V.
Lagrange, GA
Titans and firms your wrinkles making a good smell I like the way the product smells and how nice it looks and how it makes your skin feel
Candace I.
This makes eyes look firmer almost instantly. It hydrates dry tired eyes, brightens, and firms them up. Makeup applies beautifully over it.
Natalie W.
I like this eye cream a lot! It smells good and makes my skin soft! It isn’t too much moisture either. I was concerned about that at first.
Emmali L.
Birmingham, AL
I would recommend this product to anyone that has a problem with eye bags. After a couple of weeks you will start to notice the difference.
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
My mom as being using Mary Kay more than 2 decades now she doesnt appear her age at all i believe in the products. Eye cream is the best !
Lindsey W.
Columbus, OH
diana q.
BRAWLEY, CA
is this a product to use every day or is it used a few times a week
Megan C.
Granger, IN
Do you think this product is worth the amount of money that you pay?
Andrea M. R.
Las Cruces, NM
Does this eye cream really work? Ive had issues with eye creams in the past. Is it trully worth the money?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Does this help with dark circles and puffiness?

Kohl's