BY MARY KAY

This luxuriously rich eye cream is so advanced it improves firmness, brightens and provides intense moisturization, plus minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

• What is the easiest way to find a consultant for this bra...1 Answers
  • Anyone else here that loves Mary Kay’s Skin Care line?!😍😍...2 Answers
  • How does this work for dark circles? 3 Answers
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Start your review of Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Gina Z.
San Diego, CA
This eye cream goes on smooth and really firms up the delicate area under the eyes. It's a light, smooth texture. I like the pump dispenser.
April S.
El Dorado, KS
Wonderful product!!! I have tried plenty of eye creams, and this is one of the only where I can feel it tightening on my skin the first use!
Ja'Myshia F.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is one of the best eye creams ever. It is very lightweight and easy to use. Very nice to use on the go, small enough to fit in my purse.
Madi N.
Albuquerque, NM
This stuff makes my eyes look so ageless and amazing and I have no harsh lines at all and it really helps my skin look radiant and beautiful
Shannon W.
Pottstown, PA
I used this and felt a difference. People noticed a difference after 30 days. They said I looked different. My eyes look alert and not tired.
Emma W.
Roosevelt, UT
I have seen a difference in the bags under my eyes since I have been using it. The price is a little steep, but I would totally recommend it.
Laurell O.
Grain Valley
Wasn't sure what to expect! Tried a sample from a friend and loved it!! I noticed a difference in the first couple days! No more tired eyes!
Hannah W.
Heath , OH
You can totally tell when I use that! My crows feet are so much less noticeable when I smile! I'm a consultant and it's one of my top sellers
Kaitlyn G.
Whitmire, SC
I only used the product once when i was at a Mary Kay Party and it felt very soft against the skin. It also made the skin feel very hydrated.
Millie S.
Dansville, NY
Smoother on my eyes and never had any type of complains or reactions. It is hard to find any type of eye cream that is compatible for my skin
Lindsey W.
Columbus, OH
diana q.
BRAWLEY, CA
is this a product to use every day or is it used a few times a week
Megan C.
Granger, IN
Do you think this product is worth the amount of money that you pay?
Andrea M. R.
Las Cruces, NM
Does this eye cream really work? Ive had issues with eye creams in the past. Is it trully worth the money?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Does this help with dark circles and puffiness?

Kohl's