BY MARY KAY

This luxuriously rich eye cream is so advanced it improves firmness, brightens and provides intense moisturization, plus minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

• What is the easiest way to find a consultant for this bra...1 Answers
  • Anyone else here that loves Mary Kay’s Skin Care line?!😍😍...2 Answers
  • How does this work for dark circles? 3 Answers
amber L.
Fort Campbell, KY
I had tiny crows feet on the side of my eyes and this product really really firmed up my skin and didn't give a pulled back feeling or anything negitive so 4 stars for me !
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
I think I may have gotten an old batch because it literally smells like feet. I had to wash it off. I couldn't stand it and neither could my bf, so I have no idea of it actually works
Tara D.
Warren, PA
I was amazed the first time I used this and how my eyes looked refreshed and awake (and this was at 7:00pm!). Since that moment, I've been a believer in Mary Kay products.
Alayna M.
Keene, NH
This is a nice, moisturizing eye cream. It feels good on the skin, but I have yet to notice any dramatic results from it. My under eyes have basically stayed the same so far.
Michele L.
Santa Clarita, CA
This product works wonders! From using it at night to using it in the morning keeps my eyes looking great and even when I'm tired i still pull off my great look of my eyes!
❤Becky❤ H.
I have seen this product so much time's my mom used to sell it she used to sell a lot of stuff we should totally buy it I have tried it out and great things come out of this.
amira l.
Riverview, FL
My mom uses this product so i'm not that familiar with the product but all i know is that she keeps buying it which means its doing something. my mom does get it from her mary kay agent seller.
Lesley G.
Spiro, OK
I'm a fan of Mary Kay. It's not your grandmothers makeup. I would highly recommend it to everyone I know. It's very gentle on your skin and I have super sensitive skin.
Megan H.
De Pere, WI
I don't yet struggle with wrinkles at my age however I've thought I'd start before it becomes a problem! I've been using this product for 5+years and I'm happy with it--easy to apply and doesn't irritate my eyes or skin what so ever.
Mackenzie M.
This product does what it's made to do FIRM your eyes! At 18 I use this product twice a day and I can always tell a difference the next day! I highly recommend this! Once you try it you will want it!!
Lindsey W.
Columbus, OH
diana q.
BRAWLEY, CA
is this a product to use every day or is it used a few times a week
Megan C.
Granger, IN
Do you think this product is worth the amount of money that you pay?
Andrea M. R.
Las Cruces, NM
Does this eye cream really work? Ive had issues with eye creams in the past. Is it trully worth the money?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Does this help with dark circles and puffiness?

Kohl's