BY MARY KAY

This luxuriously rich eye cream is so advanced it improves firmness, brightens and provides intense moisturization, plus minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

• What is the easiest way to find a consultant for this bra...1 Answers
  • Anyone else here that loves Mary Kay’s Skin Care line?!😍😍...2 Answers
  • How does this work for dark circles? 3 Answers
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Start your review of Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kaelyn G.
Forest, MS
I love the time wise collection from Mary Kay! First of all it smells delicious. My friend was selling it so I tried it. It was my first time and I loved it. Packaging was normal nothing fancy about it. I would definitely purchase this again.
Martha L.
La Quinta
Although I'm at a young age, I like to use eye creams mainly because I do have creases under my eyes so whenever I put this cream it makes the lines less appearable under makeup.
Katie B.
This eye cream is amazing! I definitely saw a change in the appearance of dark circles in only a few weeks! It also lasts forever, you only need to use a small amount. I would highly recommend this product!
I love how light-weight this eye cream is. I usually hate having lotions around my eyes, but I don't even notice I'm wearing this. I felt like I had pretty good results with it. I was just feel like it's overpriced for the size of the bottle.
Trish W.
Fort Collins, CO
I like the whole time wise system, I don't like using the eye cream if I'm in a hurry because it usually hasn't absorbed and my makeup goes on strange. However, if I have time to let it absorb I like it a lot!
Danielle G.
This product is definitely worth the money. It is light weight and great for sensitive eyes. I wear contacts and it seems as if some products irritate my eyes / lenses. This is by far my favorite for my eyes!
Alexia M.
Seffner, Fl
I LOVE, LOVE, this stuff!! I use morning and night and I have seen the difference. The fine lines under my eyes are starting to disappear! It goes on so smooth and feels nice too
Kelsey R.
78583
This product im not too much a fan of. The product in my opinion was too oily for my liking. So i stopped using it, the price is okay if you like oily products. As for me i will not be using this product again.
Lorinda S.
Chehalis
This product is amazing. I could feel and see a difference right away! I'm so pleased with this product I'm going to continue to use it. It feels light on my skin and did a great job firming up my eyes.Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream
Aimee B.
Granbury, TX
If you use it daily, it tends to firm the bags under your eyes. It has a good texture and gentle to the skin. It doesn't have a strong smell because it's pleasing. I would definitely buy this product again.
Lindsey W.
Columbus, OH
diana q.
BRAWLEY, CA
is this a product to use every day or is it used a few times a week
Megan C.
Granger, IN
Do you think this product is worth the amount of money that you pay?
Andrea M. R.
Las Cruces, NM
Does this eye cream really work? Ive had issues with eye creams in the past. Is it trully worth the money?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Does this help with dark circles and puffiness?

Kohl's