BY MARY KAY

This luxuriously rich eye cream is so advanced it improves firmness, brightens and provides intense moisturization, plus minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

• What is the easiest way to find a consultant for this bra...1 Answers
  • Anyone else here that loves Mary Kay’s Skin Care line?!😍😍...2 Answers
  • How does this work for dark circles? 3 Answers
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Start your review of Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Laura P.
Little Falls, MN
This product has really helped to keep the fines lines around my eyes at bay. At 50 yrs of age, I expected some crows feet, I have none thanks to this product.
Noelle S.
Orlando, FL
I used this product through I trial I received from the company. I found it to be a little bit more oily than I anticipated and did not see the results I was looking for. I did not continue using after my trial.
Taniya H.
Rialto, CA
The firming eye cream is one of my favorite products in my routine. I use it under my eye shadow primer. I apply a small small amount of cream all over my eye, underneath in the baggage are and all the way up to my brows! it instantly tightens and firms the skin. it lessens any bags under eyes and it works wonders if you wanna tame any loose eyelid skin that tries to ruin your perfect cut crease.
Erica S.
É um produto antienvelhecimento para a área dos olhos, todo elaborado na mais alta tecnologia. Todas nós sabemos que a área dos olhos é uma das mais delicadas do nosso rosto e também a que mais incomoda. Então é super válido um cuidado todo especial. Ele hidrata a área dos olhos e em participar senti minha pele mais renovada. Eu amei o produto e super recomendo!
Emily F.
Chattanooga
One of my favorite eye products I have used it for nearly 5 years! Would definitely recommend it!  Totally worth the money and so easy to travel with.
lacey d.
Athens, AL
I have not used this product extensively, but it seemed to work well when I have used it. I would consider purchasing this product if I were shopping for eye cream.
Summer W.
Love this product for the mornings that I wake up and my eyes need a little more refreshing. If you have dark circles or puffiness this will do wonders for you!!
Erika R.
This product is really great for bags under the eyes puffiness in the morning...I have bags that I inherited from my family so this helps reduce tremendously....
Colleen G.
Saint Marys, PA
I adore the MK Firming Eye Cream! I first tried this at a skin care session and was amazed at the difference between one eye that had it, and one that did not in just minutes! The convenient pump bottle gives you just enough to use without going overboard, and a little bit of the cream goes a long way. Totally worth the investment when you see the difference and how long one bottle with last!
Erica A.
Chino Hills, CA
I haven't used this product long enough to tell you if it gave me actual results but it is a step in my nightly routine and I love it. It's soothing and I think that given the opportunity, I would get another bottle.
Lindsey W.
Columbus, OH
diana q.
BRAWLEY, CA
is this a product to use every day or is it used a few times a week
Megan C.
Granger, IN
Do you think this product is worth the amount of money that you pay?
Andrea M. R.
Las Cruces, NM
Does this eye cream really work? Ive had issues with eye creams in the past. Is it trully worth the money?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Does this help with dark circles and puffiness?

Kohl's