BY MARY KAY

This luxuriously rich eye cream is so advanced it improves firmness, brightens and provides intense moisturization, plus minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

• What is the easiest way to find a consultant for this bra...1 Answers
  • Anyone else here that loves Mary Kay’s Skin Care line?!😍😍...2 Answers
  • What makes this eye cream better or worth the price compa...1 Answers
Brooke D.
Smithville, TX
Can be pricey but worth every penny. I honestly never considered trying Mary Kay products thinking it was for the older crowd, but I'm so glad my friend invited me to her facial party to try it. I'd been looking for a good eye cream as I get puffy eyes often, especially when I run myself ragged with four kids. This eye cream feels instantly as though your delicate skin around your eyes have firmed and the bags almost instantly diminish. I feel very refreshed after using this.
Bria B.
Belmont, NC
I was sold into buying this because a MK rep told me I needed to concentrate on my skin and even though my eyes weren’t a problem area, maintenance can begin at any age. Not sure if the product worked or not, but I did use it until the bottle ran out. I usually applied the product before putting on my make-up - me personally, I witnessed no difference 🤷🏾‍♀️
Liana C.
Sugar Land, TX
I have been a local Mary Kay client for many years now and used to purchase the roller ball back before they discontinued it a few years ago. Since then, I tried this firming eye cream and I love how it really holds true to its claims! The consistency of the cream is indeed very "firm" and really infuses a lot of moisture into the under eye area.
Jamie H.
Preston, MD
I sell Mary Kay products, but ensure that I am reviewing our products just as honestly as I would any others.

This eye cream is amazing. It works within 10 minutes and you can alreadys see a difference! The results get better and better with prolonged use. I love this product and use it daily! No more dark circles or bags!
Kenya E.
I love the Mary Kay firming eye cream! I’ve been using it for over a year. I’ve noticed an improvement under my eyes. I will say that consistency is important. I apply it in the morning before my moisturizer and at night as well. The price is still affordable because literally a little goes a long way.
Bria C.
Durham, NC
This stuff literally works perfectly and instantly. You can apply to one eye and compare to the other and see instant results. Mary Kays prices have always been a little steep for me but they’re products are definitely worth the hype. And contrary to popular belief, Mary Kay is NOT OLD LADY MAKEUP
Shasha S.
Michaela S.
Waverly, OH
This broke me out and made my eyes hurt I would not recommend this to anyone. It is harsh on your eyes and doesn’t clump it just makes them look red and irritated. I would never buy this again it may be different for different skin types but I don’t have sensitive skin and it irritated me.
Natalie C.
Rialto
 This product not only looked pretty that felt nice on my skin it is very lightweight easy use The packaging was cute I loved the pink and black lookI mean everything looks good with black but I love the soft pink it is actually my favorite color I would definitely recommend
Sarah N.
Muskegon, MI
I use this product as a primer Leo my eyelids. Plus it makes my eyelids super soft and hodes the darkness around my eyes from working a double shift. Love the packaging made it look all fancy. I also love how it brights up my eyes! I buy I stock. Because this really is a great product.
Emma G.
What is the easiest way to find a consultant for this brand? Has any one of you reached your MAXIMUM # of follows? It pops up that I reached my max of 200 and I'm Follow for Follow💞 If not, I will go to your PAGE and LIKE ❤ as much, as possible, for the same IN RETURN if I can't follow you. I will still help you BUILD UP your likes🤗
Megan W.
I have a friend that has recently starting selling Mary Kay but wanted to ask the community here your thoughts on this product. Has anyone noticed a difference under their eyes while using this product and do you think it is worth it to try out? Thanks!
Melissa M.
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream & Mary Kay TimeWise Replenishing Serum+C has anyone that does not sell these products seen a difference after consecutive usage?
Ashley H.
Nacogdoches, TX
I have sunken under eyes. They're not dark or puffy, just really prominent lines. Would this product help? I've heard good things about it but I wonder if it's good for my specific problem. I've used Clinique eye cream and it hasn't really helped.
Kristen G.
Anderson, SC
I need a great eye cream!