BY MARY KAY

The skin around the eyes is the thinnest and most delicate skin on the face and can appear sunken with age. This luxuriously rich eye cream is so advanced, it improves firmness and brightens while providing intense moisturization. It also minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with the combined power of a collagen-enhancing peptide duo that restores the supporting structure to revitalize cells for firmer skin. As the skin ages, it loses moisture and becomes dry and porous, weakening its natural barrier that guards against free-radical and environmental damage. TimeWise Firming Eye Cream works to better protect the skin around the delicate eye area while it counteracts this damage. The combined power of a collagen-enhancing peptide duo works to restore the supporting structure to revitalize cells for firmer-looking skin. Soothing botanical extracts and brightening agents are used to condition and prepare the skin for moisturization, resulting in a more even skin tone.

Contains soothing botanical extracts and brightening agents to help condition the skin for moisturization, resulting in a more even skin tone; Ophthalmologist-tested; Suitable for all skin types; Hypoallergenic; Suitable for contact lens wearers

Ariel V.
Charlottesville
This is my favorite!  It works great and when I don't use it, I can definitely tell a difference in the area around my eyes. This eye cream is very effective in making the area around my eyes brighter, firmer and prevents fine lines and wrinkles. I love that a little bit goes a long way!
Kristen M.
This is one of those tried and true products that tons of people enjoy. However, I choose to use it at night instead of in the morning. It is on the thicker, more emollient side, which can cause any eye makeup to crease. Great hydrating eye cream though.
Demetria W.
Midland , GA
Not worth the money. No visible results noticed with this product. Over priced. I’ve tried the eye gel that you wear overnight as well. None of them really worked for me. I would not recommend this product.
Faith K.
Mobile, AL
I dont know that it worked all that great. Maybe because I dont have super puffy eyes.. not really sure if I like this product.
Melissa S.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Online
I love using Mary Kay products. The Timewise collectuons works wonders for the skin and keeps it's youthful appearance.
carrie m.
Homer
Purchased at: Online
I was hoping for a miracle. Definitely didn't get one! This product took a long time to dry and show minimal results.
Alycia D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Works great to keep your under eyes hydrated and looking youthful! I have many Mary Kay products. They work great.
Maddison B.
Jacksonville
Great and effective product! The airless pump is great and the product erases under eye bags in minutes.
Amber M.
Chicago , IL
Love the consistency, on the thicker side but not overly. Super gentle, no fragrance and lasts forever.
Brianna V.
Charleston
Good quality. The product took a while for me to notice a difference and still isn’t exactly what I was looking for.