Megan C.
Granger, IN

Do you think this product is worth the amount of money that you pay?

Southaven, MS
8 months ago
@MEGAN C I SELL MARY KAY AND IF YOUR INTERESTED IN TRYING A PRODUCT BEFORE YOU BUY MESSAGE ME BACK
Amber G.
Amber G.
Springfield, MO
1 year, 10 months ago
Definitely worth ththe money. You only have to use a little, unlike store brands. You will notice a result the first time you use it. It gives a little pick-me-up, but doesn't make you feel it's pulling your skin. I love how soft it feels. It doesn't have a sticky gel feeling!
Southaven, MS
1 year, 11 months ago
This is well worth the money spent. Marykay is the #1leading cosmetic and skin care line in the country. After using this eye cream for just a week you will begin seeing a difference guaranteed. I am a firm believer in this product an use it and other Mary Kay items as well.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Martin, OH
2 years, 4 months ago
I've been using this for 3 years and it really helps preventing and reducing fine lines around the eye. A little goes a long way, I go through a tube a year and apply it every night. I only use like half a pump on my ring finger and gently pat it in, starting from the inner upper lid, and going in a C-shape. I also used to use a little above my cupids bow because I was starting to see fine lines but I haven't seen them anymore and stopped doing that a year ago!
Addrienne V.
Addrienne V.
Fayetteville, NC
2 years, 4 months ago
Its so worth it! You can always have a party to earn this product for free. Or talk with your consultant for deals! Everything is returnable if you don't like it also. 100% money back gurantee.
sondra k.
sondra k.
2 years, 5 months ago
On top of the price, sometimes you can talk to your consultant about deals that they are having or promotions you can get if you host a facial.
Tamitha S.
Tamitha S.
Acworth, GA
3 years, 5 months ago
I use this product every night and could not imagine life without it. My eyes look vibrant, lifted, refreshed and awake. This is so worth every penny!!