BY MARY KAY #8 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This luxuriously rich eye cream is so advanced it improves firmness, brightens and provides intense moisturization, plus minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

• I'm looking for an eye cream that isn't too expensive but will he...1 Answers
  • Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a product...1 Answers
  • I have sunken under eyes. They're not dark or puffy, just really ...1 Answers
Gayle B.
I have to be completely here - I didn’t notice any changes but the cream feels cool to the skin. It’s quite rivet for the small amount of product. I probably won’t repurchase this again. It’s a fifty- fifty toss whether or not I would recommend or not. It’s pricey, comes in a pretty little jar, easy to apply, and does feel good under your eyes. However it didn’t notice a reduction in wrinkles and have used about 12 weeks
Brooke D.
Smithville, TX
Can be pricey but worth every penny. I honestly never considered trying Mary Kay products thinking it was for the older crowd, but I'm so glad my friend invited me to her facial party to try it. I'd been looking for a good eye cream as I get puffy eyes often, especially when I run myself ragged with four kids. This eye cream feels instantly as though your delicate skin around your eyes have firmed and the bags almost instantly diminish. I feel very refreshed after using this.
Alley C.
All of the Mary Kay products are amazing wish there were sample dishes that would help with the buy process!!! From some that uses mMary Kay it's a waist of money buying full bottle products but to have samples online or distribute the right size dishes so customers would want to go home and test it out the next day too make sure it keeps the consistency of protection and what's irritating my skin!!
Bria B.
Belmont, NC
I was sold into buying this because a MK rep told me I needed to concentrate on my skin and even though my eyes weren’t a problem area, maintenance can begin at any age. Not sure if the product worked or not, but I did use it until the bottle ran out. I usually applied the product before putting on my make-up - me personally, I witnessed no difference 🤷🏾‍♀️
Jordyn M.
Holden
This is a really great product for cleaning up makeup as you’re doing it. I use it at night and while doing my makeup. I’ll put one pump on the back of my hand and dip a qtip in the cream and use it to remove excess makeup. There’s a lot in the bottle and a little goes a long ways. A little pricier but I haven’t found another product like it.
Nicole D.
Morristown
This product left my eyes feeling swollen like I just had an allergic reaction. My under eyes became very puffy and I think the whole idea of becoming “firm” is really swollen. I do like the way my foundation makeup went on over it, but after time went by my eyes began to swell so haven’t used it after that time.
Talia N.
Shingle Spgs, CA
Part of my daily routine, smooth and creamy texture, the only thing that has kept away from dark under eyes and lifted away the wrinkle from my lazy eye. Beautiful packaging, lowkey and sleek. Definitely a product I would recommend to anyone at any age that is concerned with premature aging
PALOMA🕊💄 R.
I love this eye crema I use it every day, you can feel a huge difference when applying your makeup or if you use it at night, you will feel your undereye softer and brighter the next day. When using makeup, you will notice how your concealer goes on smoother and it Helps with the creasing
Sahara L.
I actually didn’t like this product because I didn’t see any change or difference with my skin. But that could be because my skin is still young idk. I won’t buy this in the near future but would consider trying it again when signs of again become one of my main skin concerns.
Jordan L.
Portage
Been using this product for some time now. The texture is very rich, creamy, and soft. After applying it, the area around my eyes instantly felt smoother and revitalized. No skin irritation, and so far I have very high hopes for it's effectiveness. I would definitely purchase again.
Lindsey W.
Columbus, OH
Is this worth it? Have you used another eye cream this definitely works better than?
diana q.
Brawley, CA
is this a product to use every day or is it used a few times a week
Megan C.
Atlanta, GA
Do you think this product is worth the amount of money that you pay?
Andrea M. R.
Las Cruces, NM
Does this eye cream really work? Ive had issues with eye creams in the past. Is it trully worth the money?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Does this help with dark circles and puffiness?