Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

by Mary Kay

This luxuriously rich eye cream is so advanced it improves firmness, brightens and provides intense moisturization, plus minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Can I use this on daytime?
How effective is this product? Like in a two weeks do you see a genuine difference ??
Does this help for dark circles or puffiness?
Start your review of Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Letty S.
I've been using this product for nearly two weeks and I have noticed a huge difference around the eyes also the crows feet ( gone) puffiness gone. I just can't believe how fast it works. This is a product that you have to try along with your daily cleansing regimen.
Albuquerque, NM
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Michaela H.
I know how people can be skeptical about Mary Kay but you guys, this eye cream is amazing! I just finished the whole bottle and it doesn’t happen too often that I would actually come back to the same product since I love trying new ones. This eye cream really works for me. I can actually see results which is so hard to tell about other eye creams I have tried. It’s really hydrating which helps fine lines and wrinkles to be less visible. My eye area is so smooth. The incredible part is that even though it’s so hydrating it won’t budge your makeup. This is honestly one of the best eye creams I have tried and I will definitely come back to it soon. #eyecream #marykay
Lansing, MI
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Theresa D.
I've only been using this a few days, and I feel like I can already see a difference im my under eye area. I'm 30 year old, and my skin is overall in pretty good condition, but I've just started noticing very fine lines around my eyes. I'm hoping that this will continue to be a good investment. I believe it was right around $36. Not a whole lot of product for the money, but I feel like it can go a long way as you can pump out a very small amount.
Pflugerville, TX
I LOVE this eye cream. I started using this as part of a 28 day Challenge and I noticed a HUGE difference in the fine lines and an overall smoothness of skin around my eyes. By day 4 I noticed that skin was much softer and more supple, and by day 10 my eyes looked larger due to the lids being lifted. By day 28 my fine lines were all but invisible, like they'd completely been erased! I'm happy to say that even though I did this challenge a few months ago, I've not had any new ones crop up and I'm only using the cream about 2x a week. I would absolutely 100% recommend this product!!!
Pembroke, GA
I have been using this for years. Great product! Worth the money! I use it a night under my moisturizer.
Jacksonville, FL
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Claira B.
I LIVE BY THIS STUFF!! I was introduced to this ✨magical✨ eye cream at my sister’s Mary Kay bridal party in 2016 and I’ve never looked back. I use a little dab under my eyes almost daily and it keeps my face looking refreshed and bright. One .5 Oz bottle lasts me a year, I get it as a stocking stuffer every Christmas and love it❤️
Red Bluff, CA
This is amazing! All you need is a teeny bit and the bottle last forever. Completely worth the price, love it!
Ironton, OH
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Amanda C.
I recently purchased a bottle of this from my friend who started selling Mary Kay and I am very impressed with the results! I am 38 years old and starting to lose firmness under my eyes. I used this cream 2 nights in a row and I couldn’t believe the difference after 2 uses! My skin was more firm and my fine lines were less noticeable! I highly recommend! Worth every penny!
Pueblo West
This is great! I would use again. The price is a little outrageous. The bottle is somewhat small.
Rochester, NY
I love anything MK. this del8vers results and in a decent timeframe. Noticeably decreased wrinkles in weeks.

115 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
kingston
il y a 3 mois
Sheena M. il y a 3 mois
Loved it when I used it. But too procy for my pocket book now.
bogachiel way
il y a 4 mois
Marsha J. il y a 4 mois
I love this product and have used it for over a decade. It definitely keeps the under eye area well moisturized. I always use it before I apply makeup or if it’s a makeup free day I apply in the morning and at bedtime. It’s well priced and it lasts well as it doesn’t take a huge amount under the eye. It’s a definite YES, Happy Influenster Friday😊😊😊
il y a 4 mois
Gabrielle M. il y a 4 mois
es un producto que me gusta da frescura y se mejoren tus ojeras muy buenos resultados