BY MARY KAY #19 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This luxuriously rich eye cream is so advanced it improves firmness, brightens and provides intense moisturization, plus minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

• I'm looking for an eye cream that isn't too expensive but will he...1 Answers
  • Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a product...1 Answers
  • I have sunken under eyes. They're not dark or puffy, just really ...1 Answers
Shasha S.
Ashley D.
Ventnor City
I don’t really need eye cream because i’m young and don’t have wrinkles but i was convinced to try this for preventive reasons and i really do love it. Sometimes when i wake up my eyes are puffy and it doesn’t look good when i try to put make up on. I started putting this on at night after i wash my face and do my normal skin routine and when i wake up i see a huge difference and no puffiness at all. Would definitely recommend to others! I’ve never not loved a Mary Kay product.
Taryn H.
Grand blanc
I love this product I work two jobs one as a nail tech I do that very early and very late at night my other is being a hostess! I also go to school everyday online for two hours. I get very little sleep and I get very tired when I get bad under eye bags this stuff works wonders out it on for their minutes before I do my makeup and all my forehead wrinkles smile lines and under eye bags disappear I love this product Mary Kay is a good trusted brand that everyone should try! I love this brand to the max it’s great! I recommend 100%
Jocelyn R.
Kennesaw, GA
I tried this for a few months, but i haven’t been able to tell the firming action. I’m 24 years old so I don’t know if I have much to firm. It has a creamy texture to it, but I have noticed my eyes are much more hydrated. I have combination skin and sensitive skin. I would recommend this for a night eye cream just because it almost feels like an eye mask and I wake up with more hydrated under eyes. Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream
Brooke D.
Smithville, TX
Can be pricey but worth every penny. I honestly never considered trying Mary Kay products thinking it was for the older crowd, but I'm so glad my friend invited me to her facial party to try it. I'd been looking for a good eye cream as I get puffy eyes often, especially when I run myself ragged with four kids. This eye cream feels instantly as though your delicate skin around your eyes have firmed and the bags almost instantly diminish. I feel very refreshed after using this.
Niki F.
Stevensville
I love this product for several reasons! First, it really refreshes the area around my eyes overnight and I love how it makes my skin look and feel! I also use this product for any severely dry skin areas that I get in the winter- specifically under my nose and on my forehead. It takes away the raw, itchy feeling within one or two days without leaving my skin oily.
Bria B.
Belmont, NC
I was sold into buying this because a MK rep told me I needed to concentrate on my skin and even though my eyes weren’t a problem area, maintenance can begin at any age. Not sure if the product worked or not, but I did use it until the bottle ran out. I usually applied the product before putting on my make-up - me personally, I witnessed no difference 🤷🏾‍♀️
Amanda C.
Lincoln
This eye cream by Mary Kay is exceptional! It works wonders. My dark circles and bags disappeared almost instantly. I would say within probably 5-10 minutes you couldn't even tell that i had any type dark circles  or bags under my eyes.
Jen M.
Traverse City
This is my favorite eye cream.  I will say that it does sting if you get it in your eyes, which is the only reason I'm not marking it 5 stars.  You just be careful not to go too close to your eyeball, but you can see results after using this cream for a period of time.  I would definitely purchase again.
Gabrielle C.
Junction City, KS
I usually use this product when I feel I've been a little rough under my eyes and moved the skin around a bit. I apply this product just to be sure the skin stays firm and unmoving. I find this product to be good but it is not a must have. I do find that sometimes it feels a little drying but that could just be my naturally dry skin (even though I moisturizer all the time). I would recommend if you are looking for something that really firms up the skin but be a little careful if you have dry skin.

P.S. I have had friends who also have dry skin use this under their eyes and have no problem with drying so it could all depend on how you apply it or your skin.
Lindsey W.
Columbus, OH
Is this worth it? Have you used another eye cream this definitely works better than?
Megan C.
Granger, Indiana
Do you think this product is worth the amount of money that you pay?
diana q.
Brawley, CA
is this a product to use every day or is it used a few times a week
Andrea M. R.
Las Cruces, NM
Does this eye cream really work? Ive had issues with eye creams in the past. Is it trully worth the money?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Does this help with dark circles and puffiness?