Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

by Mary Kay

This luxuriously rich eye cream is so advanced it improves firmness, brightens and provides intense moisturization, plus minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

How long did it take for you to actually see results?
Me encanta muy buen producto
I’m looking for a and under eye cream that stops puffiness and wrinkles is this a good choice is this a good choice?
Start your review of Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Glen Burnie
I did not like this product. No matter how I applied it, it would not absorb into my under eye area. I tried mixing it with oil or serum, and I tried putting oil and/or serum over and/or under the product during application. After application, it dries and leaves white flaky residue under your eyes which looks absolutely horrible. There was no improvement to dark circles and lines, and my MK Representative said that none of her customers liked it.
Rio Rancho, NM
I never knew how much I loved eye cream until I used this one. I got this when an overzealous rep kept pressuring me to buy into company... Though I had never tried any form of eye cream this one was a nice introduction. No particular smell in my option, the lotion is very thick. Overall easy to apply, I loved its effects on my eyes and around my lips.
I really like this eye cream! It is nice and thick and a little does a long way with this stuff. One little squirt rubbed between two fingers is enough for both eyes. It is pricey but any good eye cream is going to be. I like that it is unscented and it doesn't make my eyes burn like other eye creams have in the past. I definitely recommend this!
Good product, helps to maintain firmness of the eyes, it is very light, it helps to keep the eyes hydrated eliminating dark circles. And very easy to remove. I recommend it as it meets my expectations. I will buy it again since sometimes I feel tired eyes and this is a very good cream to treat them. Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream
KANEOHE
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream uploaded by SYDNEY K.
I got a sample of this from my friend and it is amazing. Hands down I’m buying some for Christmas for everyone and myself. It really made my eyes feel amazing and I noticed a difference just off the sample. I love their lines so many awesome products.
Great eye cream! I do not use it for the firming benefits since I am young. But I do notice that it hydrated and really brightens my under eyes. I love the pink packaging on this product and it’s a great price. Mary Kay products also use the European standard for their ingredients so it’s a safe product.
Michigan
This product works well as long as you apply it consistently. It is easy to mix this in to your (already planned) skincare routine. Remember the best way to apply this is with your ring finger in a small tapping motion. This is your weakest finger so it is less likely to irritate your eyes.
Holly
I just love this produce. It has reduced the wrinkles I had. It is very effective in making your eyes look younger. I would not improve this product in any way. It met my expectations and more. It is pricey but so worth the cost. It does help with anti aging in a big way!
Inglewood, CA
Now this stuff really works! I totally feel the firming and tightening under and around the eye area. I suggest that you use this at night as I feel that it is too heavy during the day, especially if you don't have time for it to sink into the skin.
Yreka
It works well under my eyes and below the brow I can feel it work instantly and actually cools the skin. I just wonder if it has the same effect on smile lines from your nose to your mouth. I use it every night and every morning after my other Mary Kay skin care products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shepherdsvlle, KY