Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

by Mary Kay

This luxuriously rich eye cream is so advanced it improves firmness, brightens and provides intense moisturization, plus minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

How is this product and can you tell a difference ?
Will this help with fine lines?
What ingredients are in this eye cream?  I would like to try this product as i do have wrinkles around my eyes.
Start your review of Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,365 reviews
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Letty S.
I've been using this product for nearly two weeks and I have noticed a huge difference around the eyes also the crows feet ( gone) puffiness gone. I just can't believe how fast it works. This is a product that you have to try along with your daily cleansing regimen.
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Christina B.
I love this eye cream. It works really well and I saw a difference within a super short time. I use it morning and night. It doesn’t mess with make up application if I wear it during the day either. I am 38 and have zero fine lines around my eyes. I’ve been using this eye cream for 4 years. I really think that’s the reason. I also love the bottle it comes in. It’s a pump and not a little tube. That way I’m not squirting too much out. One pump is enough for both eyes. No making a mess.
Nena B.
Merced, CA
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Nena B.
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Nena B.
I bought Mary Kay TimeWise Even Complexion Essence not knowing how to use it 😂 but it has these shimmer like bluish or purpleish after I did not like the smell it is gentle but feels kind of sticky I would probably not recommend it ...it does need to improve a lot ❌ Mary Kay #makeup #marykay #needimprovement
Zenaida P.
Lake Wales, FL
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Zenaida P.
Mary Kay tiene fabulosos productos para el cuidado de la piel. Por varios años he usado esta crema de ojos y para mi tipo de piel es excelente. Deja el area de mis ojos rejuvenecida y suave. Lo que no me gustó fué que aumentaron excesivamente su precio.
Hazbleydy D.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Hazbleydy D.
I use many mary kay products and they have really helped me keep my skin even, clean and healthy
Michaela B.
Albuquerque, NM
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Michaela B.
I know how people can be skeptical about Mary Kay but you guys, this eye cream is amazing! I just finished the whole bottle and it doesn’t happen too often that I would actually come back to the same product since I love trying new ones. This eye cream really works for me. I can actually see results which is so hard to tell about other eye creams I have tried. It’s really hydrating which helps fine lines and wrinkles to be less visible. My eye area is so smooth. The incredible part is that even though it’s so hydrating it won’t budge your makeup. This is honestly one of the best eye creams I have tried and I will definitely come back to it soon. #eyecream #marykay
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream uploaded by Theresa D.
I've only been using this a few days, and I feel like I can already see a difference im my under eye area. I'm 30 year old, and my skin is overall in pretty good condition, but I've just started noticing very fine lines around my eyes. I'm hoping that this will continue to be a good investment. I believe it was right around $36. Not a whole lot of product for the money, but I feel like it can go a long way as you can pump out a very small amount.
Jayshree S.
Pflugerville, TX
I LOVE this eye cream. I started using this as part of a 28 day Challenge and I noticed a HUGE difference in the fine lines and an overall smoothness of skin around my eyes. By day 4 I noticed that skin was much softer and more supple, and by day 10 my eyes looked larger due to the lids being lifted. By day 28 my fine lines were all but invisible, like they'd completely been erased! I'm happy to say that even though I did this challenge a few months ago, I've not had any new ones crop up and I'm only using the cream about 2x a week. I would absolutely 100% recommend this product!!!
Tosca M.
Pembroke, GA
I have been using this for years. Great product! Worth the money! I use it a night under my moisturizer.
claira B.
Orlando, FL
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream uploaded by claira B.
I LIVE BY THIS STUFF!! I was introduced to this ✨magical✨ eye cream at my sister’s Mary Kay bridal party in 2016 and I’ve never looked back. I use a little dab under my eyes almost daily and it keeps my face looking refreshed and bright. One .5 Oz bottle lasts me a year, I get it as a stocking stuffer every Christmas and love it❤️

121 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah  D.
Sioux Falls, SD
il y a un an
Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream Does anyone recommend this? Does it work?
Zenaida P. il y a un an
This cream work great for my type skin. ♥️
Hailey H.
kingston
il y a un an
Sheena M. il y a un an
Loved it when I used it. But too procy for my pocket book now.