mary kay timewise day solution uploaded by Kylie M.mary kay timewise day solution uploaded by Kylie M.mary kay timewise day solution uploaded by Julie M.

BY MARY KAY

mary kat timewise day solution suncreen spf25 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Analicia L.
Henderson, NV
This day cream is one of my favorites. It doesn’t feel heavy on my skin at all. It drys fast and I wait 5-10 mins then start to put my makeup on. As the day goes on I don’t see my skin as dry because my makeup isn’t flaky. I usually buy this product from a rep of a family member
Jennifer F.
Wesley chapel , FL
I love how this tone corrects my skin and dark spots on my skin. It’s a great value and a little goes a long way. It definitely meets my expectations and is gentle on my skin. This is definitely going into my permanent makeup stash.
Julie M.
Tucson , AZ
I can honestly say that I’ve never tried a product that doesn’t feel heavy or greasy as a sunscreen. This product feels light, doesn’t have a sunscreen smell, and it protects your face from the sun. Mary Kay Timewise 3 in 1 Cleanser Normal Dry Skin
Yolaisy G.
Palm Harbor
I have been using this product for years and I love the results I would definitely recommend this product anyone who is looking for a great results for the skin I can not find anything negative about this product
Rebecca B.
Bremerton , WA
Love how soft this makes my skin! I used it everyday when we were at Disneyland and my skin didn’t burn at all! It was awesome! No redness in sight! And this tiny bottle last a while! A little goes a long way!
Athena D.
SPF 35, with a formula proven to not clog your pores and still have a light, airy feel, this is my go-to for me and my kids when other brands have caused rashes and breakouts.
Nikki N.
I love this product in the way it feels especially when it’s used in in entire system. But as a sunscreen it is great because it is so light weight you don’t even know it’s there yet your skin feels really good with it even under make up and I have noticed that it does it’s job well
Sonni G.
Alton, IL
I believe that the day solution helps my skin, but when using the day solution + matching moisturizer, it tends to leave my skin super shiny. Not necessarily a bad thing, but it’s not a look that I want to have all the time.
Maria M.
Salinas
So this is the sunscreen I use. My mom bought it. It is effective but I look greasy so I don't use it often only when I put makeup on. It is gentle on your skin. I would buy it again but don't know where.
Gina V.
Antioch, CA
Love love love Mary Kay. I been using it for 19 years and it’s great with my skin. It meets my expectations for sure. I highly recommend this product. Every person searching for a good product can find it with Mary Kay.