mary kay timewise day solution uploaded by Julie M.mary kay timewise day solution uploaded by Kylie M.mary kay timewise day solution uploaded by Kylie M.

BY MARY KAY

mary kat timewise day solution suncreen spf25 see more...

Buy on Amazon
melanie R.
This stuff is pretty expensive so I was expecting it to feel amazing. But it didn't. It feels kinda goopy at first and in the end it gets rubbed in. It smells bad and that's kind of a deal breaker for me as well as the price not being up to par with the quality.
Julie M.
Tucson , AZ
I can honestly say that I’ve never tried a product that doesn’t feel heavy or greasy as a sunscreen. This product feels light, doesn’t have a sunscreen smell, and it protects your face from the sun. Mary Kay Timewise 3 in 1 Cleanser Normal Dry Skin
Stephanie W.
Canby
This wonderful product keeps my face hydrated and has other fabulous qualities. I love that it has a face safe sun screen in the solution as well. Multiple benefits in one easy to use product. I use this daily to protect my skin!
Michelle C.
Columbus, OH
This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated after cleansing. It is also gentle on my skin. A nice moisturizer for under your foundation. It can be pricey if you buy the whole set but you should use the whole set to get the full benefit of the products.
Kailey W.
This product is absolutely amazing! Using this in the morning makes a huge difference in my skin! It sinks into the skin and does not sit on top, it also has spf built in which offers protection from the sun under foundation.
Katie H.
Seattle
Great to keep your face moisturized through the day and non greasy, very light and absorbs quickly into the skin. I see best results when I use it with the rest of my time wise skin care collection
Analicia L.
Las Vegas, NV
This day cream is one of my favorites. It doesn’t feel heavy on my skin at all. It drys fast and I wait 5-10 mins then start to put my makeup on. As the day goes on I don’t see my skin as dry because my makeup isn’t flaky. I usually buy this product from a rep of a family member
Yolaisy G.
Palm Harbor
I have been using this product for years and I love the results I would definitely recommend this product anyone who is looking for a great results for the skin I can not find anything negative about this product
Rebecca B.
Bremerton, WA
Love how soft this makes my skin! I used it everyday when we were at Disneyland and my skin didn’t burn at all! It was awesome! No redness in sight! And this tiny bottle last a while! A little goes a long way!
Rachel D.
Inver Grove, MN
Love using this product! It’s great everyday as a base under makeup. My favorite way to use it, is actually on beach days because of the SPF! Def recommend trying this product! Non greasy feeling but super protective!