mary kay timewise day solution uploaded by Kylie M.mary kay timewise day solution uploaded by Kylie M.

BY JUBUJUB

mary kat timewise day solution suncreen spf25 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
I work outdoors all summer. The sun is not forgiving to my skin. This year I began applying Mary Kay day solution with SPF 25, on my face. My skin is amazing. Though I still tan from the hours of sun exposure I do not burn or have that awful dry pulling feeling. This product is light to wear and feels great followed up by Timewise moisturizer. Mary Kay Timewise 3 in 1 Cleanser Normal Dry Skin
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This stuff is amazing. It has spf in it and I put it on every morning after I moisturize my face! It is good for people with sensitive skin! I have sensitive skin and it does not irritate my face! I love it!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Vacaville, CA
This is a product I must wear daily. It's SPF is 35, it works so well, and isn't heavy. A lot of times SPF can be heavy and oily, but Mary Kay's day solution is light, and soaks into your skin quickly, so it's great for all skin types.
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
My skin feels nice and smooth every morning wake up. Just apply it before going to bed and then apply some moisturizer on afterwards. It makes my skin glow as well. Worth the money.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Omaha, NE
This product has spf and is lightweight. It's smooth and not overly greasy. It does smell slightly like sunscreen and I wish it came in a larger size. Overall a good product with spf protection.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Good moisturizer but you also need the night cream with it Mary Kay. Feels good on your face. It's very gentle but my face was dry again at night if I didn't use a night cream
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Elkmont
One of my many favorite products! I love it! I love the extra protection of sunscreen on my face and how much it helps my make up stay on through out the day!
Allie B.
Allie B.
Counce, TN
I use this to protect my face on those hot summer days. Smells like regular sunscreen and keeps sunburn away #beachbashcontest @influenster
Cecilya G.
Cecilya G.
I love using timewise. It makes my skin so soft and protects against any sun damage. I would recommend for extremely light skin.
Selene Z.
Selene Z.
Fresno, CA
My favorite sunscreen!! Easy to apply- non greasy and dries to a nice finish. Definitely recommend it