BY MARY KAY

Reduce the appearance of fine lines for younger-looking skin with this oil-free lotion. It's formulated with antioxidants that help guard against free radicals which cause the skin to age. The patented complex helps accelerate skin's renewal process -... see more...

• For those of of you that have used this product, more tha...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marie N.
Burke
I went to a Mary Kay party run by my mom’s friend. I think this is super expensive and it didn’t work for me at all. I have oily to combination skin and I informed the Mary Kay consultant about this and she did listen. I instead ordered the Oily to Combo timewise Set and I still ended up getting this. I really didn’t think it worked and I just don’t think that it would be worth the money anyways. The moisturizer and the day cream were probably the worst parts. It made my skin so so greasy and I tried using it for awhile and it just made my skin worse and I still have a half of a bottle of the moisturizer that I will never use.
marissa n.
Akron, NY
a little bit goes a long way with this product. i wish that this moisturizer was a little thicker and more rich it overall it served its purpose. it did not break me out or leave me feeling oily however it was definitely not one of my favorites either. pretty middle-of-the-pack
Ashley G.
Sacramento
Mary Kay TimeWise Age-fighting Moisturizer, Combination/Oily Skin,3 oz/ 88ml [] is an amazing moisturizer and age fighter. It comes in a nice bottle that is easy to use everyday. I love how it feels so lightweight but still hydrated. I got this product from an independent beauty consultant in my area.
Sierra M.
very nice moisturizer one of my favorites after washing my face! my face stays soft and moisturized ! i use every time i wash my face and my face feels amazing afterwards! 10/10 recommend for other people to use!
Susan S.
New Braunfels, TX
Love love love how this feels! Some moisturizers can feel heavy on your skin and oily to the touch. This is effective without drowning your skin. If it’s in your budget, I highly recommend giving it a shot!
Morgan H.
This burns my skin. Although it does hydrate it I feel like it has some harsh chemicals in it because it does not feel pleasant when I put it on, also makes my face very red after applying.
Quinn S.
Tracy, CA
I love their moisturizers but I truly prefer to use the ones WITHOUT added sunscreen as they just leave my face feeling more oily than I started with. If you can get the non-combo moisturizer I definitely recommend it.
Emily C.
I loved this product as a sunscreen and a moisturizer. If it were a bit less expensive I would purchase it more often. I was a repeat user for awhile and loved it. I would say if you have oily skin, you may not need this sunscreen moisturizer but maybe something a bit lighter. For dry to combination skin this is great.
Sharon G.
Duncannon, PA
I love MaryKate products. The moisturizer is just one of the multiple MK products I use daily. It leaves my skin moisturizer without it being too oily. Be careful though if you have oily skin you have to use the combo/oily or your face will be too oily after use.
Hannah J.
Texarkana, AR
This is a pretty good product. It does a nice job of moisturizing my skin. Although I do like it, I feel like that for the price of the kit you can get a lot better skin care than this. I have very sensitive skin and the cleanser tore my skin up.
Desiree M.
For those of of you that have used this product, more than once, do you prefer to use a primer over this moisturizer?