suggested searches

Mary Kay

Mary Kay TimeWise®...
81 Reviews
This lip primer is great in terms of hydrating lips enough so that they don’t feel cracked and dry when applying any lipstick on. Overall, it makes lipstick application really smooth!
Its glossup is real good i like difeerent colours of this product i would really recommend to use it first i thought it was a shagy product but it beat any other brand and i have recently brought other products too its superb and so easy to use and less cheap
I always enjoyed using this #MaryKay Lip Primer. It doesn't leave my lips feeling dry or anything of the sort. It does what I want it to do it covers my lips so my product won't go into every line on my lip. I can't stand when that happens and often ruins the experience for me anyway. Lip primer is a must unless using a sheer gloss or shimmery light color. Priced just right I wouldn't hesitate to add it to my #makeupessentials #influenster #beauty #beautymaven #influensterbeautybox #skincare #topshelfcosmetics #beauty reviews #voxbox #trustedbrand #MaryKayCosmetics
It took me a while to get on board with primers. I was a 90s baby, we threw on blue shadow and lip smackers and was set. THIS lip primer is a game changer. This, with a lip stick, and a finishing powder dabbed over means my lip stick is staying fierce thru my first morning cups of coffee.
I bought this from the representative that lives in my mothers neighborhood I do not typically buy Mary Kay products but saw this in a book and thought I would try it. I’m still up in the air whether or not I really like it I feel like it leaves a powdery film on my lips I was trying to find an alternative to exuviance targeted lip filler but this does not compare. When I finish this I will not re-purchase this product
Makes your lips super smooth and soft. Great for telling your lipstick stay on, too and not run into your lines around your mouth.
Great little lip primer. Works well for mattes and fills in but doesn't work with glosses. Affordable. Compared to ColourPop's lip primer. Not a lot of companies make this product.
Product is great. Makes lips soft and smooth. Would recommend to use as part as your daily skin care routine. Works instantly.
My first lip primer. I love it. I noticed as I got older my lip colors were bleeding into tiny lines I never knew I had until there was lipstick in them. Not anymore! This has completely solved the issue. Plus my lip colors last longer. It lasts a long time even with every day use. Definitely worth buying.
i dont really see a difference after using this. this kinda just mattifies my lips before putting on lipstick, and makes them kind of dry. i have a really old one though so maybe it's just that, but i just kind of use it to get rid of it now. wouldnt buy again.