Mary Kay TimeWise® Age-Fighting Eye Cream .65 oz. uploaded by Kema W.Mary Kay TimeWise® Age-Fighting Eye Cream .65 oz. uploaded by Nathalia M.Mary Kay TimeWise® Age-Fighting Eye Cream .65 oz. uploaded by Eliene S.

BY MARY KAY #27 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Opthalmologist-tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Suitable for sensitive eyes. Dramatically minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marisela L.
What this product does for me now: 1) It adds moisture to my skin, especially now that I need it in the cold months! 2) It adds the COLOR back to my face, which is drier, dull, and pastier colored than usual in the winter months 3) It adds enough moisture/color that I get a "GLOW" which I had received compliments on from people closest to me as soon as I started using it! (GLOW was literally the first word I thought of, and the first compliment I received as well) 4) It dries SUPER quickly and isn't sticky to begin with. It feels like my natural skin with a nice added moisture, which is what it should be! 5) I have been concerned about wrinkles since I was very very little, and with this product, I feel good that it is concerned about fighting those! This one is fragrance-free, which is what it should be, because the skin on the face is sensitive to fragrance. However, there is a slight, natural, and pleasant scent to it I love it. I would reccomend it
Kimberly K.
I've never been a fan of Mary Kay products. They always seem a bit dated and overpriced. Plus, I don't like mlm parties. You feel like you just got fleeced and pressured into buying products you may or may not even want. Plus, they're usually expensive for what they are, yet under performing.
I've only been using a few weeks, but not better than something had for a Song at Wally World.
Loses one star for being an mlm company. I didn't go to the party, but felt like I had an obligation to get something, so I did.
They have one product I like, but it's for hands, not the face.
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
The whole Mary Kay Time Wise skincare system is amazing! They recommend you to use it whether you’re in your 20’s preventing aging or if you’re in your 50’s and up trying to repair the signs of aging. This eye creme isn’t my favorite product from the line however. I didn’t see they it made a difference in my dark under eyes. I don’t necessarily recommend the eye creme, but definitely check out the Time Wise system. Their other products work very well!
Tonya W.
Athens
Mary Kay products have been a staple around my house for years. Their products are excellent, and this product is no exception. The cream went on my easily and no greasy feeling afterwards. Could barely tell I put anything on. It took a few applications over several nights to notice a slight difference, but the fine lines have become a lot less noticeable. I have to really look hard to see some of them. I will continue using this
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
I have been using this cream for quite some time. I haven’t seen a reverse in any damage, however I haven’t seen any progression. It dries pretty quickly, so you have to apply it pretty fast. I have sensitive skin and I’ve never had any skin issues. Just don’t get too close to your eyes because it stings very badly. I won’t be repurchasing, so it’s not something I would recommend to friends or family.
Diana D.
Pooler, GA
The entire MK line of age fighting creams is great and the eye cream follows suit. It’s nice and light. It absorbs easily into skin. No fragrance so that’s a big plus for me. I have just begun to see fine lines appearing ... I wouldnt say it reverses any of those but it’s great at hydrating and managing day to day.

One of my go to daily products.
Amandah R.
San Jose, CA
This product is good and does its job, it reduces those irritable dark circles, and erases almost completely those heavy bags on your eyes. I had used this product for about a month straight to make sure it really worked instead of just a one time work, and I can definitely recommend this product (: I would definitely purchase again!
Britney P.
DANVILLE
I did like the Mary Kay eye cream but it made my skin feel oily and caused my mascara and eyeshadow to look messy. I feel like for a product that is somewhat pricey it could be better quality. I bought this from my local Mary Kay consultant and will continue with my normal products but will probably not use the eye cream again.
Mikayla K.
Really nice feeling under the eyes, makes the under eye area feel really nice. I’ve had difficulties with their products though due to my sensitive skin and it’s often makes me break out and this product was no exception. I was sad when it happened since I was told the products are really gentle, but everyone’s skin is different. Overall a nice product, just not for my skin type.
Karlyn B.
This eye cream is a really good basic cream especially for preventative use! I would say if you don’t struggle with crazy bad wrinkles or bags, this is good. It’s used for more of a daily preventative than restorative. But I do see that it’s effective and overall a great eye cream!!