BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMary Kay
TimeWise Age-Fighting Eye Cream

Mary Kay TimeWise® Age-Fighting Eye Cream

by Mary Kay

Opthalmologist-tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Suitable for sensitive eyes. Dramatically minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Does this cream actually work?
How soon can results be seen?
Start your review of Mary Kay TimeWise® Age-Fighting Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Shawnte K.
Columbus, OH
Mary Kay TimeWise® Age-Fighting Eye Cream uploaded by Shawnte K.
This is a pretty good eye cream. I like the feel when it goes on. I don’t have signs of aging around my eyes but it does help with puffiness when I’m lacking sleep.
Nelly M.
Mary Kay TimeWise® Age-Fighting Eye Cream uploaded by Nelly M.
Really loved the mary kay 3D eye cream from the time wise line. It really refreshed and depuff my undereye. It can be used for AM and PM. Great to try with undereye issues. Loved it.
Carissa M.
San Antonio, TX
Mary Kay TimeWise® Age-Fighting Eye Cream uploaded by Carissa M.
I’m a big fan of how lightweight this is. I use a very small drop at night and it helps with dark circles and puffiness the next morning!
Evelin S.
Paige, TX
Mary Kay TimeWise® Age-Fighting Eye Cream uploaded by Evelin S.
This product is amazing I recommend it .. for all skin type.. and the price worth it
Ash X.
Baltimore
Love this product! I get so much use out of it . It has helped tremendously with under eye bags.
Elizabeth S.
Montgomery Minnesota
It is a very good product it dries quickly on the skin and isn't sticky at all and you can wear it over night and it doesn't get all over.
Morgan L.
Fitzgerald
When you have sensitive skin it's hard to find detailed something that you can use on your face and around your eyes. So I use Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream. This helps with my sensitive skin problems and It helps in firming my eye.
Crystal P.
Tacoma
Mary Kay is an amazing brand. I have been using this since my early 20’s and I am now late 30’s, people don’t believe my age
Briana S.
Wonderful product. I have 2 children so I am very tired most of the time and this product hides the dark circles under my eyes. Lol
Naidelin R.
This product was a yay it made me look nice ( it hid my eye bags) it is very soft and gentle to apply on your face although it was a bit overpriced it was worth it and it is just perfect and no need for improvement.