BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Timewise Age-fighting Day Solution Sunscreen SPF 35 Broad Spectrum & Night Solution Full Size Set see more...

• Has anyone used the Mary Kay night solution to treat pois...2 Answers
  • Mary Kay Timewise Age-fighting Day Solution Sunscreen SP...2 Answers
  • Mary Kay Timewise Age-fighting Day Solution Sunscreen SPF...1 Answers

Start your review of Mary Kay Timewise Age-fighting Day Solution Sunscreen SPF 35 Broad Spectrum & Night Solution Full Size Set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Bethany F.
Chittenango , NY
Although I love Mary Kay their skin routines are not my favorite. Since trying other brands I’ve found that although Mary Kay products are high-quality and you do see results their skin routines are not something that I particularly enjoy. There are a lot of steps and they can be costly. Although high-quality and worth it if you’re willing to invest your money and follow all the steps on a daily basis. However if you were like me then as simple cleanser and moisturizer is all you really need.
Lauren W.
Cumming, GA
When you use this product it is like flossing when brushing your teeth.  I know it sounds funny but it just does THAT much more for your skin like flossing does for your teeth.  You always want to use a sunscreen during the day to help prevent the UV rays on your skin! During the night you want to use the Vitamin beads in the solution to help beautify your skin even more.  So worth the buy!
Amy T.
Lake, Mi
Huge fan of this duo. These two work together to keep your skin looking healthy while protecting it from the sun. My only downfall was that the day solution wasn’t quite enough to moisturize my very dry skin. No issues with the night solution. I also think this would be a great choice for anyone with sensitive skin as it goes in light and has very little perfume.
Nichelle L.
Sioux Falls
I love Mary Kay and have been using their products for years now. The Timewise Day Solution and Night Solution are perfect for around the clock face care. I love that it has SPF 35 already in it, it saves me a step in the morning and has helped my skin stay younger looking, longer. I would (and do) recommend this set to anyone!
Jessica G.
Brownwood
I have used Mary Kay for years and have always loved it. The pros for Mary Kay is the expense, it isn't too high but it isn't the cheapest skin care out there. The day and night solution have always worked well for me and I would recommend this or any other Mary Kay product to anyone wanting a good skin care regimen!
Danielle B.
Blairstown, NJ
I love the night solution! I didn’t give this a five star review because it shows the day solution well. The day solution makes my skin feel greasy! However, the night solution makes me feel refreshed every morning when I apply this at night, brightens my skin tone, and I saw a difference in my deep forehead lines.
Alicia L.
The night solution absorbs quickly and isn't sticky, I wasn't impressed and didn't see much of a difference in my skin. Unfortunately I felt as though the Day solution was too greasy. I know its intended to be a sunscreen, but something that's formulated for  daily use, shouldn't be so greasy.
Gabriela B.
Love Mary kay. The night solution feels so soft to the skin, I simple love it. I used it every night and I have noticed results. The day solution is great as well, I noticed my skin is brighter, this lotion is not oily and the best thing of all is that protects you from the sun!
Amberli A.
New Smyrna Beach
I have used this set for a little over 3 years now. I love this set but they just replaced it with another line of products. I am hoping that the new one is as good as the old one. I love that it has SPF in the lotion. The only con is that you can’t really repurchase it now.
Kaitlyn B.
Blacksburg, VA
The set together is just as amazing as the products are individually. One gives you perfect skin texture and the other provides ample protection. Both of them nourish your skin. They are very affordable compared to their competition. I would highly recommend these products.
Bridgette N.
Lynn, MA
Mary Kay Timewise Age-fighting Day Solution Sunscreen SPF 35 Broad Spectrum & Night Solution Full Size Set Does the night solution help with acne scarring and enlarged pores?
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone used the Mary Kay night solution to treat poison ivy?
Ludmila L.
barcelona
Mary Kay Timewise Age-fighting Day Solution Sunscreen SPF 35 Broad Spectrum & Night Solution Full Size Set Where can I find it? I've got the kit for quite some time, and it's running out, but I do not know where I can get it again. Ty

Amazon