Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleansing Bar / Dish ~5 Oz. uploaded by Jessica B.

BY MARY KAY

Jamie B.
Lovington, NM
I do not care at all for this beauty bar. It is, like all MLM products, overpriced for the amount of product and for the quality. Compared to other brands in the same price range, the product does not stack up well. I would not buy again because of the formula and the recruiting spiel that goes with it.
Andrea D.
I've been selling Mary Kay for 11yrs and didn't start using the cleansing bar until recently and I love it. I find myself using it more than the cleanser. I have combination skin so it can be normal, oily or dry depending on the season. My face feels so clean after I use it.
Emily S.
Raleigh, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleansing bar! It keeps my face clean, free of breakouts, and smelling good!
Abbigail C.
Borger, TX
The Mary Kay TimeWise 3 in 1 cleanser worked well, left my face feeling clean a bit dry but was able to use the moisturizer and feel refreshed after. It was a bit pricy, I've used other products that made my face feel cleaner and more moisturized without using any moisturizer.
Leah G.
Tipp City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product recently at a training for Mary Kay consultants. I was very nervous as I have extremely sensitive skin. This product did not make me break out in any way and it did not dry out my skin either. I totally recommend this product.
Jennifer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy, clean & fresh! I love that it provides age-fighting for my entire body! I use it everyday in the shower. Available through independent consultants only. Simple packaging includes a pink soap dish. I highly recommend it for men or women.
Catrice M.
Detroit
Good product, does was it says it does given my face a good clean feeling. It does work and you'll get results it just takes a little time to really see the results and the products are a little pricey for me to keep buying.
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product to use. I have super oily skin and it helps to balance that for me. Great product for early day use or night use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders.
Lesley D.
Fitzgerald, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used the time wise collection for 4 years now. I absolutely love it. It's just right for my skin type. I will never stop using these wonderful products. I recommend them to others all the time.
Riley C.
Greer, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Mary Kay. I sell it. So I'm all for its products. I am a repeat user of course. This particular product isn't for every skin type. But for a combo skin it's great. I would and will buy again.