Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleansing Bar / Dish ~5 Oz. uploaded by Jessica B.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleansing Bar / Dish ~5 Oz.
Seems like every other facial cleanser to me. I got this collection from Mary Kay. I have used it multiple times but I haven’t need to buy a new one. The packaging i have to say is very neat and professional.
Brittany H.
Kansas
This product makes my skin soooo happy!! The face wash is perfect, the lather and texture let you know that your skin is defiantly absorbing the moisture. The lotion is my faces best friend
Mallory S.
Liberty
I love cleansing with Mary Kay's 3-in-1 cleanser. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean every time and doesn't have a strong scent. In my opinion it smells very light and refreshing.
Abbigail C.
Oklahoma, Ok
The Mary Kay TimeWise 3 in 1 cleanser worked well, left my face feeling clean a bit dry but was able to use the moisturizer and feel refreshed after. It was a bit pricy, I've used other products that made my face feel cleaner and more moisturized without using any moisturizer.
Katie H.
Seattle
Great cleanser, leave skin clean with out striping oils and making your face feel tight. Very gentle even on extra sensitive skin. No over baring fragrance and over all great quality
Leah G.
Tipp City, OH
I tried this product recently at a training for Mary Kay consultants. I was very nervous as I have extremely sensitive skin. This product did not make me break out in any way and it did not dry out my skin either. I totally recommend this product.
Jennifer W.
Easy, clean & fresh! I love that it provides age-fighting for my entire body! I use it everyday in the shower. Available through independent consultants only. Simple packaging includes a pink soap dish. I highly recommend it for men or women.
Perla 💓.
Coachella, CA
This is amazing ! I’ve used it in the past and it worked great. Now unfortunately I’ve been struggling with acne and using this has helped clear up my acne quick . It definitely passed my expectations. I would buy it again.
Marcela C.
Dallas
Use todo el tratamiento cuando estaba en la adolescencia, porque tenía la cara muy marcada y me sirvió mucho es bien previó porque te dura mucho, mi mamá le regaló el primer tratamiento pero termine comprando el segundo
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great product to use. I have super oily skin and it helps to balance that for me. Great product for early day use or night use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders.