BY TIMEWISE

Mary Kay Timewise 3 in 1 Cleanser Normal/Dry Skin
  • "Only cleanser I will use.It makes my skin feel soft and clean.It is perfect for sensitive skin. " in 3 reviews
Marie N.
Burke
I went to a Mary Kay party run by my mom’s friend. I think this is super expensive and it didn’t work for me at all. I have oily to combination skin and I informed the Mary Kay consultant about this and she didn’t listen. I instead ordered the Oily to Combo timewise Set and I still ended up getting this. I really didn’t think it worked and I just don’t think that it would be worth the money anyways. It really just never felt like my skin even got clean from this cleanser or the set.
Kayla R.
Leon, WV
This stuff is worth what you pay for it by far. I got it from a local rep and it is soooo good. It leaves your skin so soft and I use it all the time. I have family members who have used it for years and they swear by it an now I can say I do too
Becca T.
Dover , PA
I do like this cleanser. However I don’t think that it works any better than a store bought cleanser. For the amount of money I’d rather just go to the drug store and get something cheaper.
Manda K.
I love this face wash and lotion! They make my skin look great! I can not tell you how many times I've gotten compliments on my skin! It's a bit on the pricey side but one tube will last you at least two months, if you use the specified amount and twice a day.

I used to never even use anything but bar soap to wash my face. But I absolutely love this wash!

There are no smells and it doesn't make my eyes burn! I also love their cap recycling policy!
Jessica P.
I have so many mixed emotions with this product. It is SO gentle on my skin, which is dry and finicky about products. The downside is that it does NOT remove makeup, so my face doesn't feel thoroughly cleansed. I have used this with my hands, a wash cloth, a kognac sponge, and my Clarisonic. So all in all, my skin loves it, but my OCD about cleanliness does not.
Anna Maria G.
So disappointing!  For the price I expected much more.  I would call this more a moisturizer than a cleanser. It doesn't clean well at all.  I have to first use make-up remover then use the cleanser and then follow-up with some type of toner or micellar water to really clean my face.  Does not clean well at all.  Will not buy again
Jennifer H.
I use this for my skin care routine. I`ve seen great results, it is gentle, my pores seemd smaller, my skin look healthy and with glow. I buy this to a friend who sells Mary Kate Products. Very effective. I would recommend this and buy again.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I received a sample of this cleanser and enjoyed it. It does a good job of cleansing without leaving skin dry. I'd love to try this product again to see if it improves skin texture.
Emily T.
I've been using this for almost a year now and it's great! I've always had trouble with acne and this clears up my skin. The moisturizer that goes with it is is also amazing and keeps my face hydrated. If I could give this more than 5 stars I would
Tan W.
This is the absolute best facial cleanser I've ever used; my skin loves this stuff. It doesn't cause dryness nor does it leave greasy residue and it has these little microbeads that help to sloth off dead skin, oil and make up. A little goes along way
Tara T.
What is your favorite mary kay product?
Anaya O.
Bothell, WA
I don't normally buy Mary Kay but is this worth buying?
mikaelly o.
Adoroooooo o efeito, melhor marca, melhor cobertura 😍❤