BY TIMEWISE

Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite face cleanser. I got it in a gift set alight with a day and night moisturizer and wasn't sure how I was going to like it. I still use it to this day. It doesn't dry out my skin or make me feel oily. I have a fresh face and it even removes tough to remove makeup. I would recommend this to a friend and will continue to buy it!!
Rosmery C.
Newark, NJ
This product is awesome. I have been using this product for quiet a while now and I believe it yields great results. My face feels refreshed and clean after using it daily. It also protects your face from breakouts. However, It has to be used daily in other for you to noticed the results
Susan S.
Jacksonville, FL
Best face wash I've found. It lasts awhile too because you don't need too much! I've had my bottle for 4 months now and I still have some left. It leaves my face feeling nice and clean. Follow with the 3 in 1 lotion!
Kayla R.
This cleanser is amazing!! I have super dry yet oily skin and this works perfectly for me. I also use the moisturizer and my skin feels so soft and clean after using. It also leaves your skin with a natural glow.
Meghan S.
Cantonment, FL
Love this cleanser it is so gentle on my skin and after washing off my skin felt very hydrated and not dry like most of the time after washing off the product. I will buy this product again. Very high quality 😊
Clarissa O.
Raymondville, TX
I love this product from Mary Kay. It makes my face feel so clean and soft. I order mine from a co-worker. I highly recommend this product, you will not be disappointed.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I received a sample of this cleanser and enjoyed it. It does a good job of cleansing without leaving skin dry. I'd love to try this product again to see if it improves skin texture.
Manda K.
I love this face wash and lotion! They make my skin look great! I can not tell you how many times I've gotten compliments on my skin! It's a bit on the pricey side but one tube will last you at least two months, if you use the specified amount and twice a day.

I used to never even use anything but bar soap to wash my face. But I absolutely love this wash!

There are no smells and it doesn't make my eyes burn! I also love their cap recycling policy!
Jessica P.
I have so many mixed emotions with this product. It is SO gentle on my skin, which is dry and finicky about products. The downside is that it does NOT remove makeup, so my face doesn't feel thoroughly cleansed. I have used this with my hands, a wash cloth, a kognac sponge, and my Clarisonic. So all in all, my skin loves it, but my OCD about cleanliness does not.
Anna Maria G.
So disappointing!  For the price I expected much more.  I would call this more a moisturizer than a cleanser. It doesn't clean well at all.  I have to first use make-up remover then use the cleanser and then follow-up with some type of toner or micellar water to really clean my face.  Does not clean well at all.  Will not buy again
Tara T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite mary kay product?
Anaya O.
Bothell, WA
I don't normally buy Mary Kay but is this worth buying?
mikaelly o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Adoroooooo o efeito, melhor marca, melhor cobertura đŸ˜â€