BY TIMEWISE

Buy on www.ama...*
Mariel G.
San Antonio, TX
For some reason, every single time I use this cleanser it causes me to break out. I thought it was a coincidence, but I've tried it multiple times on different occasions and I always have trouble... I finally just threw it out. And it was expensive!! These days  CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is the way to go!
Maribel L.
Cicero, IL
I love Mary Kay’s timewise 3-1 cleanser skincare set I use it every day and I love what it has been doing to my skin. I definetly recommend it I noticed that when I don’t wash my face for a day or two I notice the difference my skin starts to break out and as soon as I start using it again my skin starts to clear up again. It’s so easy to use and it’s only twice a day so why not!
Becky S.
I found this cleanser to be just okay. It didn't really feel as if my skin were fully cleansed after using and when I use it and use a toner or miscellar water afterwards I still pick up traces of makeup or some thing.
Hanna W.
I use this cleanser every single night and i have little to no acne. Its great at removing blackheads and clearing the skin of dirt and grime. I have always and will continue to rave about this face wash. 10/10
Jordan  P.
I’ve used a whole bottle of this cleanser and yes, it cleansed my skin, but there wasn’t anything special about it. I never really saw any difference in my skin. And it was pricy.
Jennifer G.
Oxford, ME
I've been using this for 2 weeks now & Ive broke out. I know in the past when I had the basic set skin care I broke then I got used to it. I'll keep trying because I love timewise & it has improved my wrinkles. Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser, Combination/Oily Skin - 4.5 oz
Samantha M.
Miami
I have oily skin and this cleanser keeps my face and neck clean without completely drying it out. I've been using this since I was sixteen and will use it probably till I die
Maria G.
Boise, ID
I was so amazed with this product. The first time i used it i noticed a huge difference. I feel like it cleaned my face so fast and easy. I started breaking out and couldn't find anything to clear or lighten up my acne marks and this help! i had trie a sample and bought the product right there.
Kelsey B.
I tried this product recently to use as my daily face cleanser. I use a spinning face brush with face wash to clean my face. This product works fine - but I prefer a deeper clean. I typically lean towards a foamy face cleanser. I do believe this product is slightly helping my oil control.
Kaylene C.
Science Hill, KY
I used to use the Biore charcoal cleanser, religiously. Now I am using this cleanser because it doesn't dry out my skin and the matching moisturizer doesn't make my skin oily! My forehead and cheeks were literally flaking, yesterday. Today, I don't have that problem!