BY TIMEWISE

Mariel G.
San Antonio, TX
For some reason, every single time I use this cleanser it causes me to break out. I thought it was a coincidence, but I've tried it multiple times on different occasions and I always have trouble... I finally just threw it out. And it was expensive!! These days  CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is the way to go!
Becky S.
1,178 reviews
I found this cleanser to be just okay. It didn't really feel as if my skin were fully cleansed after using and when I use it and use a toner or miscellar water afterwards I still pick up traces of makeup or some thing.
Hanna W.
Lisle, IL
I use this cleanser every single night and i have little to no acne. Its great at removing blackheads and clearing the skin of dirt and grime. I have always and will continue to rave about this face wash. 10/10
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
Hands down the best cleanser I have found! I love that it has age-fighting properties and it is so soft on my sensitive skin! I notice I have less breakouts since I’ve been using this product. I would recommend this product and MaryKay!
Taylor C.
I really love this product. The ingredients it contains really helps with acne and face breakouts. I have only used it for 3 days and I am very satisfied with it. It usually results in your face feeling nice and smooth.
Samantha M.
Miami
I have oily skin and this cleanser keeps my face and neck clean without completely drying it out. I've been using this since I was sixteen and will use it probably till I die
Maria G.
Boise, ID
I was so amazed with this product. The first time i used it i noticed a huge difference. I feel like it cleaned my face so fast and easy. I started breaking out and couldn't find anything to clear or lighten up my acne marks and this help! i had trie a sample and bought the product right there.
Kelsey B.
I tried this product recently to use as my daily face cleanser. I use a spinning face brush with face wash to clean my face. This product works fine - but I prefer a deeper clean. I typically lean towards a foamy face cleanser. I do believe this product is slightly helping my oil control.
Kaylene C.
Science Hill, KY
I used to use the Biore charcoal cleanser, religiously. Now I am using this cleanser because it doesn't dry out my skin and the matching moisturizer doesn't make my skin oily! My forehead and cheeks were literally flaking, yesterday. Today, I don't have that problem!
EverythingAasma S.
Gainesville, FL
I been using this product from the time i was introduced . I think this brand is costly for few products but as far as Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser, Combination/Oily Skin - 4.5 oz is concern its worth buying . It leaves my skin smooth and flawless i normally use it after my heavy makeup .