BY TIMEWISE

Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Lynn, MA
My mom is a Mary Kay consultant and she suggested I try this product. I think, for me, it worked relatively well, it gently cleaned my skin. But, I prefer to feel the clean...and what I mean is, I like a product where I rinse and my face immediately feels cleaner and refreshed. That's not the case with this product. It also has no smell at all, which isn't necessarily a negative, but freaks me out none the less. My real problem is with the price. My mom was able to purchase this for me with her discount, otherwise I never would be able to buy it on the regular, with the amount of it I go through.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I've been using #MaryKay face cleanser for years, switching to the TimeWise in my 30s. I use the TimeWise system (also the Age Repair) and it really gets my face clean, while protecting it from early aging. When I stray and use something else, I can definitely see the difference. I use the products together and can see a certain smoothing and evening of the tone of my skin. I like trying new products and have even incorporated some in with my Mary Kay, but i do love these products.
Audra O.
Audra O.
Bixby, OK
I started using Mary Kay skin care about 16 months ago. I was lucky enough to find this cleanser and start treating my skin well. I've always had trouble with my skin being oily in the T-Zone and dry in patches. It's amazing what skin care will do when you get something for you skin type. It took probably a good 2-3 months for my skin to clean itself out and my complexion has drastically changed. It's nice to have to option to not wear foundation.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
A good multi-purpose product, to be sure. But, for the money, there are many comparable - and much less expensive - products out there. For example, Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash, Jergen's All Purpose Face Cream, and Face Cleanser by Simple. All are soft, light, gentle products that perform multiple tasks well with more product for less money.
Esther B.
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I felt like this cleanser did absolutely nothing for my skin. My skin didn't feel exceptionally cleansed after using, and I definitely didn't notice any sort of difference in texture or tone (despite using it in conjunction with the entire time wise kit). I wouldn't repurchase this.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX
This cleanser did not do the job too well. It actually made my skin more oily and cause more breakouts. I really wanted to love this product but I just couldn't. At first my skin felt great but after the second week it turned into a nightmare and had to eventually stop using it.
Hadley D.
Hadley D.
I only got a sample from this, but I loved it! I felt clean and hydrated. My face was soft to touch, and had a glow just from the sample! I don't know how much it is, but for the benefits I experienced with samples, I would buy this in a heartbeat.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Lebanon, VA
I have combination/oily skin and this stuff was not great for my skin. It makes my skin feel great, clean even, but I actually break out more when using it. I was definitely disappointed. And it's not exactly cheap. So I won't be buying again.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
I sold Mary Kay for a while & the 3-n-1 cleanser worked really good for me! I love a good cleanser especially with my skin being as oily as it is, but also having dry patches at time when the weather changes. Great product!
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
I use this product everyday sometimes more than once a day. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and dry. Super reasonable in price and has kept my face clear. Definitely recommend this product to anyone thinking of using it.