BY TIMEWISE

Maribel L.
Cicero, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Mary Kay’s timewise 3-1 cleanser skincare set I use it every day and I love what it has been doing to my skin. I definetly recommend it I noticed that when I don’t wash my face for a day or two I notice the difference my skin starts to break out and as soon as I start using it again my skin starts to clear up again. It’s so easy to use and it’s only twice a day so why not!
Jennifer G.
Norway Maine
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for 2 weeks now & Ive broke out. I know in the past when I had the basic set skin care I broke then I got used to it. I'll keep trying because I love timewise & it has improved my wrinkles. Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser, Combination/Oily Skin - 4.5 oz
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this cleanser and enjoyed it. It does a good job of cleansing without leaving skin dry. I'd love to try this product again to see if it improves skin texture.
Kimberly S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product to use, especially after removing your make up. It gives you the perfect moisture and has small exfoliating beads. Rejuvenates your skin. The beads aren’t too harsh so it gives you a very gentle cleansing
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so amazed with this product. The first time i used it i noticed a huge difference. I feel like it cleaned my face so fast and easy. I started breaking out and couldn't find anything to clear or lighten up my acne marks and this help! i had trie a sample and bought the product right there.
Kelsey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product recently to use as my daily face cleanser. I use a spinning face brush with face wash to clean my face. This product works fine - but I prefer a deeper clean. I typically lean towards a foamy face cleanser. I do believe this product is slightly helping my oil control.
Kaylene C.
Science Hill, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use the Biore charcoal cleanser, religiously. Now I am using this cleanser because it doesn't dry out my skin and the matching moisturizer doesn't make my skin oily! My forehead and cheeks were literally flaking, yesterday. Today, I don't have that problem!
EverythingAasma S.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been using this product from the time i was introduced . I think this brand is costly for few products but as far as Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser, Combination/Oily Skin - 4.5 oz is concern its worth buying . It leaves my skin smooth and flawless i normally use it after my heavy makeup .
Imelda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this every night before I go to bed or before I start my masks and it really does help remove unnecessary oils and leaves my skin feeling smooth. What I love the most is that you can use a pea sized drop and it will be enough to wash your whole face and more. I love this face wash.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
Former MK consultant here--but I still use this cleanser!  It does a great job keeping my oily skin under control without drying it out.  In the summer, I'll often switch to the Clear Proof Acne cleanser for the extra grease-fighting power, but the rest of the year it's always this!