BY MARY KAY

Skin Care just for you. Tested & Trusted see more...

Mary Kay TimeWise 3 in 1 Cleanser & Age Fighting Moisturizer Combination/Oily
  • "This cleanser is one of my favorites! It's great for sensitive skin, and it has a clean smell." in 12 reviews
  • "I love this cleanser. It usually leaves my skin very hydrated and moist. I love the moisturizing effects and lotion. It leaves my skin silky. I have oily skin inn the summer and dry in the winter. It works for all seasons of life!" in 8 reviews
Kate H.
Williamsport
I definitely noticed my skin firming up and the tone evening out but, otherwise, didn't see much difference in my acne and blackheads. Personally, I like to feel like I'm scrubbing the day off my face when I wash, but I didn't get that satisfaction from these products. Also, being on as tight a budget as I am, the price was too high for this to be more than a one-time buy.
Noreen H.
Indianapolis, IN
Mary Kay TimeWise 3 in 1 Cleanser & Age Fighting Moisturizer Combination/Oily i love this stuff. Especially for oily akin, which i habe. You will not regret this combo. Both help prevent wrinkles and make tour fave feel so smooth.
Jessica M.
miami
So far it has give me results but not as expected. even though i have dry skin i have very sensitive skin and this product i have used it a couple of times also buy the cleanser brush and use it toguether but I have had some allergic reaction to it so I have not use it much. it really cleanse, the product is good don't get me wrong but is just that there are some components of the products that causes some allergic reactions on my skin.
Kimberly R.
Red Lion, PA
The cleanser has little beads that help exfoliate my skin. I have been informed that this product cleanses, exfoliates, and tones. I prefer products that save me time by combining three steps into one. Other cleansers don’t control my breakouts like this formula does. I have been using this product for over 10 years. The moisturizer is light and soaks in well without feeling like you have anything slathered on. I use the combo of both cleanser and moisturizer at least once daily.
Teale M.
Valley
I absolutely love this product! My grandmother, mother, myself, and a lot of my friends use this product daily. It has proven to energize and improve my skin and it has done so without creating any irritations. I’ve recommended this product to many of my friends, and they all have positive things to say about their experience when using it too! I will always love and use Mary Kay products.
Norlaila T.
Seattle, WA
It was great at moisturizing but I kept breaking out. I really liked how it made my skin feel after but I was expecting my skin to clear up after 21 days and it didn't. I'm sure it works for most people but for some reason it didn't work for mine unfortunately. I really like the micro beads in the 3-in-1 cleanser and the night solution goes on silky smooth. A little goes a long way.
Shontay B.
I might be an anomaly but I could not buy the entire set in a single type. I have combination skin and, though the product also says it's for that skin, it has different categories for this set. I use the cleanser for combination-oily skin and the moisturizer for combination-dry. The other parts of the set are really nice though.
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
Mary Kay products are the only skin care products I will use. It's a little pricey, but well worth it! I'm 26 and on my 3rd child, so I use the time wise collection as a preventive measure, but I love the way my skin looks and feels!
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
If your looking for a cleanser that rejuvenates and proving a blemishes , this is the product you need . I was a Mary Kay consultant back in 2011 and have yet stop purchasing it.
Jesse M.
Knoxville, TN
This product made my skin feel refreshed and soft. I was hesitant to use moisturizer since my skin is oily, but it helped keep oil off my face and stop breakouts while helping PREVENT WRINKLES! It literally has it all in one. I would definitely recommend to all of my friends and family. Great price for the value.

back