BY MARY KAY #61 in Liquid Foundation

• I have never used Mary Kay before. What on the shelf product does t...2 Answers
  • Garante cobertura dá pele por um longo período de tempo e pode ser ...4 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Doe...4 Answers
  • "I highly recommend this product!" in 1 review
  • "I am oily combination skin dry around te nose and feel like this works great." in 1 review
  • "Like most foundations this one did not really impress me but did look and feel nice not my skin, definitely do not recommend this foundation for really oily skin or if you have acne." in 1 review
  • "It is incredible and I recommend everyone to get their skin tone and try it for themselves " in 1 review
  • "Blends really well with my skin, much better than any other brand I've tried!" in 1 review
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Modesto, CA
I was introduced to this foundation by my mother who is a consultant for Mary Kay and was basically a little tester for her. I personally like it for my combination/oily skin I have. Although, I always have a problem of getting oily on my t-zone with almost every foundation. This foundation kept its hold for I would have to say 4-5 hours till I needed to blot my oiliness. Other than that little problem this foundation is pretty great, lightweight and doesn't look caked even when you add an extra layer it looks pretty natural as well. I would recommend it to other people (: This foundation is great applied with a beauty blender so it'll give a flawless look.
Kaylan E.
Kaylan E.
Forest Park, GA
I have been using Mary Kay makeup since I first started wearing makeup at the age of 16. My grandmother was also a Mary Kay beauty consultant, so I got to try a lot of their new stuff before it was released to the public.
When they came out with the Timewise line, I was concerned because their products had been the same for so long that I wasn't sure how much they'd changed their formula. However, when I tried it, it was amazing; a little bit goes a long way! It is also safe for sensitive and oily skin, and doesn't dry out the face. I swear by this stuff, I have to have at least one tube in my cosmetics bag at all times!
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely oily skin so I purchased this Mary Kay Time Wise Matte-Wear Liquid Foundation. It is a full coverage foundation that I apply with a brush. It does a great job covering imperfections and redness, and it lasts all day. I live in South Georgia where it's very humid most of the time so this foundation does not keep my skin matte all day. It is a heavy foundation since it's full coverage, but the liquid is on the thinner side. A little goes a long way though. I do enjoy using it, and the skin care benefits are an added bonus!
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Bronx, NY
This is hands down such a great brand overall but an absoulte must have liquid foundation. I'm a MaryKay Beauty Consultant and I recommend this foundation because you can purchase two different shades and use the product even when you have a tan! It's truly amazing and does wonders to your skin- there's one specifically for normal/oily/ dry skin! So there's this amazing liquid foundation for all of us 🙆 Plus, you don't need to use much for your face! And did I mention it's at an afforable prices! A MUST HAVE PRODUCT!!!
Allison J.
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
I love love love this foundation! It covers well and stays place all day. I woke up at 6am, put my make up on at 7am and had a very hetic, stressfull day! I was surprised when I got home and my foundation still looked decent. Usually it would have dripped off my face when I use my other foundation. It doesn't dry out my face and even when I forget to take it off at night it doesn't break my face out the next morning. I will definitely continue to use this as one of my make up staples. Highly recommended!
Carli D.
Carli D.
West Jordan, UT
I have used other liquid foundation and they have made my face really oily. I like that is designed for oily skin. I do have to reapply in the evening if I am going out for the night. It last about 8- 10 hours. You can use their foundation primer which helps it last a little longer. Using it everyday a tube will last about 2-3 months. Price it's more than some foundation at the drugstore but I like it better. Con you have to find a sales rep or find someone's website online to purchase the product.
Karla B.
Karla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good stuff! I've been using this foundation quite a bit this summer and I really do like it. It gives as medium coverage with a matte finish. It h ed los control oil and shine. It did hold up for about 7 hours before having to touch up. Although this foundation has many shades for darker complexions, none were a good fit for me. They were either too pink or too orange, so I ended up having to mix my o we n shade. Only available through Mary Kay consultants but I still recommend to others.
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.
Enumclaw, WA
I've never used such an amazing foundation! Only took me about 15 years to find out i was using the incorrect color on my skin but now it's beautiful! I've been using it for about 8 months now and my skin has never looked more nurished and vibrant! No more nasty break outs and little red bumps. I peroobally sell Mary Kay but never would have tried it if I wasn't doing it myself. Live and learn! Price is WELL worth it. It can last 2-3 months with using every day too. Love love love!!
Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use a few different Mary Kay foundations and recently bought this matte wear liquid foundation. I like how it looks when I first apply it, but with my oily skin, I found that it gives me a weird texture look as the day goes on and my skin become more oily. Blotting papers did not help and I eventually have to apply some powder or wipe my face clean with cleansing wipes. I live in a very humid climate - maybe I need to try it when the weather is less humid and I'm less oily.
Nataly G.
Nataly G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really excited to try this foundation because the skin care was pretty nice but I was pretty disappointed. I have combo/oily skin and this just didn't hold up. First, it has a super strong paint smell when applying. Then it just feels heavy on my face compared to my other mattifying foundations and doesn't give me nearly as much coverage. It cracks on my nose and isn't my favorite. I just throw this on when I only have 1 class and I know I'll be taking it off soon.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Little Falls, NY
Does The Foundation become cakey on you're skin?
Monica D.
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your skin dry?
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Anderson, SC
I've been looking for a great foundation to use. Any tips or recommendations on this product?
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
Please help me pick a color! I ordered Ivory 3 and it's too light/pink.I can't find swatches online and can't get samples. I want something a couple of shades darker and more neutral in undertone than Ivory 3. I wear Lorac Porefessional foundation in PF2, Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous in 115 (slightly dark), Revlon Colorstay Buff to Natural Beige. Do you have any suggestions?
Jenni K.
Jenni K.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a foundation that is truly matte and stays that way throughout the day. How does this one do?