BY MARY KAY #48 in Liquid Foundation

• I have never used Mary Kay before. What on the shelf product does...3 Answers
  • Garante cobertura dá pele por um longo período de tempo e pode se...4 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...5 Answers
Mary Kay Time Wise Matte-Wear Liquid Foundation
  • "But the time wise matte wear foundation for normal to oily skin I have used in a different shade and it is great." in 1 review
  • "For those of us with oily skin, getting your make up to last all day long can be hard, but this foundation does a fantastic job." in 1 review
  • "I am oily combination skin dry around te nose and feel like this works great." in 1 review
  • "I've been using mary Kay foundation for years and they recently made this matte one I truly love and very affordable ." in 1 review
  • "Blends really well with my skin, much better than any other brand I've tried!" in 1 review
Sarah H.
I like the foundation. I will be back to review it. Half my face with MK primer and the other half without. I can say that mary kay mascara is amazing and is $15. I would grab it over other high end brands.
It's hard to get honest reviews because MK beauty consultants are like a cult. They only wear mary kay and nothing is better. Call me skeptical all the 5 stars. No YouTube videos other than consultants.
Average women would rather go get overpriced makeup or CVS. Who wants the hassle of ordering it and waiting months will the consultant gets around to inventory. Then she borderline harrasses you to become a consultant. Ehh...
By the way I sell MK but I refuse to bug people. I buy a few products every 3 mos for myself. I love there skincare and makeup remover.
Anyone can message me if they are thinking about ordering MK. I will be objectively honest.
For instance there eye primer, all skincare, makeup remover, and any mascara is amazing....ooolala. also there translucent powder, powder foundation, and setting sprays, love them.
Save your $$$ on lipsticks and eyeshadow. There lipsticks are very creamy and feel nice but $15-18 per tube and they wear off in less than an hour and are priced outrageous. There eyeshadow is a ripoff, for $8 you get less than a gram and there pigment is mediocre. You can create a 6 pan palette if you like which cost $65. Ouch. You can get a huge palette with 12 or more pans at Sephora for $50.
Amanda L.
Tooele
I got this product kind of on a fluke my mom was selling Mary Kay and I decided to buy some Foundation just to help her out with her orders to my surprise I would actually really like the foundation I have beige 5 matte wear liquid foundation it's a one fluid ounce or 29 ml container which is a pretty good size, it is part of the timewise collection through them and it looks great. it really doesn't transfer to bad, it is definitely matte finish but it's not full coverage I would say it's light to maybe medium coverage. It doesn't have a weird smell it smells actually pretty good almost like a lotion and it dries rather quickly and it lasts all night for me.
Angel K.
Fall Branch, TN
This is my favorite foundation right now. It gives great coverage. I am 44 years old and I am trying new foundations to see what works best with my changing skin. This one does well, I would recommend giving it a try. Plus, Mary Kay has a good variety of shades to choose from. They are also much cheaper than other name brands.
Kayla H.
Yes yes yesss! I absolutely love this stuff! I've been on the same bottle for about 2 1/2 months now! I LOVE how it gives my face suchs a clean looking finish, the perfect color and since it's a matte you can't even tell I'm wearing anything! It DOES NOT make me break out at all! I hope to purchase more before I run out! This will forever be my go to makeup!Mary Kay Time Wise Matte-Wear Liquid Foundation
Beatriz J.
S Portland, ME
Mary Kay has my favorite foundation and yellow concealer from all times! This foundation is simply perfect! I have a very oily face, and because of that, I usually buy the matte products, but not all of them look very good! However, Mary Kay has a very good coverage while it makes your skin look very natural and glowy! I absolutely adore them! Highly recommend!
Brittney F.
Woodbridge
I'll be honest with y'all, I got pressured into buying this product. The product works well, especially with my dry skin, and the color matches my skin tone perfectly. This is a great product for dry skin. The only thing is, you can't use it for just one spot on your face, you have to spread it everywhere otherwise you look like you have uneven skin tone.
Kaylie B.
I am guilty of using drug store make up because it is cheaper but I can say this foundation is definitely worth the money. It has buildable coverage and comes in a variety of shades to match every skin tone and any undertone. Any beauty guru knows a good foundation is a must and if I had to recommend one it would be Mary Kay’s!
Chelsea P.
Pearland, TX
A must have for combination skin! Full coverage and easy to blend into my skin. I use this year round and love the coverage it gives my skin. It is affordable and enhances my natural look so easily. Sometimes I add power and other days I don’t. It’s easy to build up and also can be used as a natural look or a strong beat!
Amyri D.
La Place, LA
Love love love!! This product is for combination to oily skin. It is oil free and leaves a smooth finish. I have been using this for over a year and I love it. The matte finish leaves my face looking like a baby’s bottom! Lol you really don’t need a lot, but coverage is definitely buildable.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
I love this foundation and have repurchased it on a number of occasions. Though it is labeled as a matte finish, it looks very natural and does not have any over-drying properties to it. I am also able to wear multiple powder based products on top of this foundation and still look perfect.
Lauren W.
Little Falls, NY
Does The Foundation become cakey on you're skin?
Monica D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Does it make your skin dry?
Kristen G.
Anderson, SC
I've been looking for a great foundation to use. Any tips or recommendations on this product?
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
Please help me pick a color! I ordered Ivory 3 and it's too light/pink.I can't find swatches online and can't get samples. I want something a couple of shades darker and more neutral in undertone than Ivory 3. I wear Lorac Porefessional foundation in PF2, Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous in 115 (slightly dark), Revlon Colorstay Buff to Natural Beige. Do you have any suggestions?
Jenni K.
Columbus, OH
I've been looking for a foundation that is truly matte and stays that way throughout the day. How does this one do?