Mary Kay Thinking of You Body Lotion ~ 6 Oz uploaded by ashlee p.Mary Kay Thinking of You Body Lotion ~ 6 Oz uploaded by Lana M.

BY MARY KAY

leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Mary Kay Thinking of You Body Lotion ~ 6 Oz this product I have never tried but the packaging is beautiful and so pretty and blue. This product looks like the lotion would smell really good and sweet smelling.
ashlee p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had both the lotion and the spray perfume so this review will be a two in one since I cannot find the perfume to review.

Lotion: I loved how revitalized this lotion left my skin feeling. Though it was thinner lotion it sunk in deep for superior lotion with an amazing smell. The scent alone would sell me on it but how hydrated it left my skin without feeling oily was unbelievable!

Fragrance: a little too overbearing spray onto cotton ball then apply for more control, definitely beautiful packaging and long lasting as can be.

Cons! Price, lotion doesn’t last long, and perfume scent too too strong.
Pic of the perfume because the lotion was used up quickly.
Janessa K.
Brundidge
This lotion is awesome it smells so good and makes your skin so soft I recommend this to anyone I use it ever other night because I alternate between lotions but it has a wonderful sent y'all it is great stuff
Chandra Q.
PORT ORCHARD, WA
This product goes on super smooth and leaves a gentle scent throughout the day! I love wearing it when I want to stay soft allover as well as not wear a lot of fragrance. It's great for everyday use! Makes a great gift when paired with the perfume and shower gel!
Cindy T.
Garland
I've actually had this lotion I used it for about 2 years it smells so good . I had gotten it as a gift I didn't think Mary Kay was good but it actually was there lotion makes your had get real soft after that I love and enjoy buying there product
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
This lotion is great! Doesn't leave your skin feeling oily after and it's super light feeling. It smells great also. It's on the expensive side which is why it only gets 4 stars. It's nice but if you don't like the price it's not worth it
E Elizabeth V.
New Orleans
It's my favorite spray it's smells very good  and the color on bottle is very pretty I use it every day because it's make u smell good yes it have a nice scent to it yes I love it because scent last so long on clothes . Yes I would buy it again .  Because it's a good product
Brittany H.
It's got a pretty scent without being overbearing, and soaks in pretty well. I have to be careful with creams and lotions bc some of the ingredients and fragrances can make my dishydrosis flare up (for example bed, bath, and beyond brands tend to irritate my skin which is a bumber cause they smell amazing!) ...I've never had that problem with this product. And in fact a lot of products from this line work well for me!
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Solangie G.
bronx ny
OK so this pilot is awesome this lotion is awesome I love how he makes my feet and my skin feels so soft and it is stays with me like it's so nice and smells so nice of you has been one of my favorite product so far of all of tried all the lotions could never compare to this one