BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Consultant Sponge Tip Disbosable Eyeshadow Applicators see more...

Reyna C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love using these as they are simple and cleaner. I’m a repeat user and I will continue to use them. They make it easier to apply.
Asma A.
This was amazing. I love it. I'm so happy with what I got. Im very satisfied. And it's free!! I can receive my makeup at my door!
Briee J.
Skiatook
Love that I can just use one of these when I'm on the go, or doing someone else's makeup of then just throw them away
jada J.
I really need to get this for the show I am going to be so happy when I get this stuff so I hope I get it soon please
Grace C.
Pleasant View
Would recommend to a friend. Love it! Great price and great quality. Love everything about it. Will be buying again
Desiree P.
Detroit , MI
Perfect for on the go! Feel your makeup fading? Run into the bathroom and fix it with these disposable brushes!
Hailey R.
Henderson, NC
These soak up more product than they put down, really don’t prefer these. A last resort type thing.
Stephanie M.
Noblesville, IN
Applicators work well when dipped in water for a more rich application. True dense colors.
Jenny M.
Marietta
Really great for trying on different colors or using on clients. Great for traveling!
Sherri A.
I order these all the time from my MK rep. They are so good. Have looked so many places and find anything yes. They put your eye makeup great and can also be used wet or dry. I will buy it qgain.

Amazon