BY MARY KAY

Katrina M.
Winchester
Your skin will feel so radiant and soft after using this lotion! It definitely makes you glow and I love the honeysuckle smell. It's gentle on sensitive skin and is totally worth the price! Get it at marykay.com and I definitely recommend to all my friends! ❤👍❤
Elizabeth V.
Iselin, NJ
I use ALL Mary Kay products, but definitely wanted to highlight this one.  #1, with only 6.5 oz I thought it wouldn't last too long.  You literally need the size of a dime and you'll get a full use out of it.  The honeysuckle scent stays with you all day as well.  For the price, it's lasted me about 6 months and it's definitely something I continue to purchase, especially during the summer months.
Kristin E.
I love this body lotion!! The smell is heavenly and it's very long-lasting! Even on long sweaty, hot days. The scent is perfect, it's not too strong or subtle. I got it from the local mall around here. I would definitely buy this product again!
Addisan F.
Arkadelphia
It is a pretty great product, and lasted me a long time. I would recommend it to someone else. I bought this Mary Kay product at Walmart. This is definitely something I would buy again in the future.
Holly A.
Oxford
Smells great but the smell doesn't last really long and the "sparkle" is like the cheap body glitter you wore in middle school that you swear you'd. Ever do again....
Kayla P.
Yuma, AZ
De todas las cremas con arena que tiene Mary Kay, voy a tener que decir que estabien es la peor. No huele muy bien ni muy mal. El olor es algo enpalagoso, recomiendo la crema Rosa y azul Chicas!
Emma A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The smell of this lotion is so delicious. It makes your skin so soft as well. A little pricey but a great lotion for people who like scented lotion.
Sasha T.
booneville, ky
I love the smell of this! I use it after I shower and it keeps my body so soft. The price is a little much but I use the fire out of it
Micaela V.
Liked it. It leaves your skin soft and nice. It also has a nice scent to it. Very nice to use after a bath and when your skin is dry.
Chrissy L.
Amarillo, TX
I love the smell of this and the way it makes my hands feel it makes my skin feel super soft and I like it cuz it stays soft
Kimberly M.
North Edwards
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does the body lotion soak into the skin or does it leave a tacky feel to it?