BY MARY KAY

Maria S.
Love the scent and the way it leaves the aroma smell on my skin it also leaves my skin soft. My little girl of 7yrs old always wants me to put some on here when I bathe her and has been using it with out me knowing but I told her no she's to little.
Nicole H.
BAXTER, KY
Ok so I like the Mary Kay shower jel it's great when shaving my legs and makes my skin nice and smooth live the smell and it later up great doesn't take much to get the job done so I have no complaints on this at all I love it
Staci V.
Marseilles, IL
I love the Mary Kay Simply Cotton Shower Gel. The scent is so clean and fresh. The shower gel always leaves my skin not only feeling super silky but it smells great too!
Heather W.
Etowah, TN
It smells really good and makes your skin feeling soft and kinda help restore your skin it's worth a try but I wouldn't buy it myself again
Estefania S.
Lemoore, CA
I really like this shower gel to use at any occasionally to were I go to. I don't use shower gel that much but it work once in a while
raliyn g.
Youngstown, OH
this great shower my grandma again gave me this lol. but i love it it makes my skin feel great and you get a lot for the price.
Lisa M.
DeRidder , LA
Likes this product had a nice refreshing scent, lathered great! However this was discontinued! So it is no longer available
Sofia P.
E Stroudsburg, PA
It keeps my skin soft , and hydrated, I definitely recommend this product to everyone and specially if you have dry skin
jessica c.
Nice shower gel ive only used it a couple of times but over all its nice and smells good I enjoy using it. Will use again
Savanna K.
This product smelled so nice and left my skin soft and smooth. I was very surprised with how gentle this product was.