BY MARY KAY

Sarah R.
Mary Kay has great products and this is no different. This has a great consistentancy and texture. Love the way it leaves my skin feeling. Would use it again definitely and I would recommend it to others to try as well. Mary Kay isn't cheap but never disappoints with their products.
Sarah S.
This lotion is one of my absolute favorites! Sometimes lotions can have an overbearing scent, but this one has a nice, clean scent to it that isn't over the top!
Samantha M.
Love the smell it reminds me off when I was younger and got the little sprays that smelled like Cotten candy but I feel like it's more for a child. It's a great product tho and makes me skin feel soft.
Kathy S.
Clean sent you can get it in the bundle set it's gentle nice product but it's completely a must have good price I don't know if I would buy again but it works and last
wanni m.
Mary Kay products are forever! I have the set to clean my face and scrub as well . I WM use this every 2-3 times a week. The situation is THERE IS NOT CONS, their items are just perfect!!!!! DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED!
Kayla P.
Yuma, AZ
El aroma te hace sentir como si estuvieras en el paraíso! Lo amo! Te aumenta la piel cañón y más aparte huele riquísimo y en precio estabien perfecto, no muy caro ni muy barrato. Y dura mucho ;)
Emily K.
Love the smell. Not too greasy however does leave the feel of lotion. I love to use after a shower especially during winter months!
Alysia H.
This Mary Kay Cotton Candy lotion smells really delicious and I loved wearing it in like middle school bc it made me smell yummy.
Hannah M.
I love this lotion, it is my go to when i want to feel fresh and smooth to the touch. It smells amazing and I highly reccomend it
Sikirat M.
Jamaica, NY
This body lotion leaves your skin feeling fresh and smooth. I will definitely recommend this product without a second thought.