BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Signature Luscious color Plush Violet see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ak B.
This worked very well for me and I love so much and I wear it almost everyday it also makes my lips not tough and it makes the smooth
Kameron S.
Tucson
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom sold marykay and it is a bit pricey but their makeup is all top shelf. The lipstick lasts all day with minimal touch ups!
Amy C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this lip color. It's moisturizing, rich in color, and affordable. It barely bleeds and I never have to use a lip liner.
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is AWESOME lipstick. It feels moisturizing and it's colors are so pretty. It looks beautiful ok everyone.
Melissa M.
Oxnard
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it ❣💞💕you should try this color and the red color..leaves lips really soft 🤘❣💞💕i got mine for 2 dollara
Reina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super genial estos productos 😘😍😎 me fascina todos,además es el producto de cada día de nuestras vidas 😘😍😎
Sandy L.
Quinlan
Nice product that goes on smooth and stays on. A little pricey for my budget but worth the money.
Beatriz S.

They are fine, they give me a good finish. Besides being very soft when using them, they moisturize your lips. And his presentation is wonderful
Nataly G.
Weslaco, TX
My friend has this product and it works wonderfully. it matches with almost anything that you want to wear
Jenna M.
Clifton Park, NY
I didn't think purple lipstick was for me until I bought this product. But surprisingly it was the perfect shade for me! It lasts forever, has great quality and is a must-have lipstick in my opinion.
Jessica K.
Shelbyville, KY
Would you recommend this product
Ariana B.
Doland, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone have a pictures with this? I just worry that it would be too dark.