BY JUBUJUB

Mary Kay Signature Luscious color Plush Violet see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Clifton Park, NY
I didn't think purple lipstick was for me until I bought this product. But surprisingly it was the perfect shade for me! It lasts forever, has great quality and is a must-have lipstick in my opinion.
Hershey H.
Hershey H.
Astoria, NY
I so deeply want this ....swear I'm in love!! I just know I need this and a burgundy lipstick I don't care if it's matte either
Nataly G.
Nataly G.
Weslaco, TX
My friend has this product and it works wonderfully. it matches with almost anything that you want to wear
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.

They are fine, they give me a good finish. Besides being very soft when using them, they moisturize your lips. And his presentation is wonderful
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Shannon, IL
I have this lipstick this is so creamy and luscious lipstick last a long time! It doesn't come off when you are eating or kissing
Laura M.
Laura M.
solânea
Olá Supeer Quero testar os produtos da Mary Kay ...Que tal testar e falar sobre eles no meu mais novo canal no YouTube? Sera um prazer enorme falar sobre eles no meu canal. Bjss me mandem!
Elsy Andrea C.
Elsy Andrea C.
Guadalajara México
the very good lipstick I like the color and the brand has good products !!! And certainly buy
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Shelbyville, KY
Would you recommend this product
Ariana B.
Ariana B.
Doland, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone have a pictures with this? I just worry that it would be too dark.