BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Signature Luscious color Plush Violet see more...

Buy on Amazon
wendy m.
I love these products there very good I love the way it looks on my lips I like the way it last long on your lips and you could try whatever color you feel that's right for you very good product and I recommend others to try it out you'll love it.
Jenna M.
Clifton Park, NY
I didn't think purple lipstick was for me until I bought this product. But surprisingly it was the perfect shade for me! It lasts forever, has great quality and is a must-have lipstick in my opinion.
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
Love this lippppyyyyy I love lipsticks so this one is incredible love the colors that they have for this brand & love how it applies it’s a very nice lipstick.
Beatriz S.

They are fine, they give me a good finish. Besides being very soft when using them, they moisturize your lips. And his presentation is wonderful
Ak B.
This worked very well for me and I love so much and I wear it almost everyday it also makes my lips not tough and it makes the smooth
Lisa S.
Shannon, IL
I have this lipstick this is so creamy and luscious lipstick last a long time! It doesn't come off when you are eating or kissing
Hershey H.
Astoria, NY
I so deeply want this ....swear I'm in love!! I just know I need this and a burgundy lipstick I don't care if it's matte either
Amy C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this lip color. It's moisturizing, rich in color, and affordable. It barely bleeds and I never have to use a lip liner.
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
This is AWESOME lipstick. It feels moisturizing and it's colors are so pretty. It looks beautiful ok everyone.
Melissa M.
Oxnard
Love it ❣💞💕you should try this color and the red color..leaves lips really soft 🤘❣💞💕i got mine for 2 dollara
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
Would you recommend this product
Ariana B.
Doland, SD
Does anyone have a pictures with this? I just worry that it would be too dark.