Mary Kay Signature Loose Powder Beige uploaded by Lisa C.

BY MARY KAY

Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
I used this Mary Kay Loose powder for a year, It lasts a long time minimal usage required. I purchased from a local MK rep, just to try it out. I loved that the product left my face with a soft feel after using. The color match my skin tone perfectly.
Gracie B.
I never use this powder because the shade is very orange. Otherwise the powder is super soft and silky. I wish they still sold this type but now the sell a powder in a much smaller size and you get less product. It does look very pretty on the skin though, I only wish it was a better color.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Estos polvos sueltos son bastante buenos para sellar el maquillaje y para controlar los brillos, pero si tienes la piel seca, debes usar un primer o algo que te hidrate la piel antes de usar los polvos para no tener un efecto acartonado Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation (Ivory 2)
Jessica C.
Using this product is great for after applying the liquid foundation to set it. I also use this powder foundation in the summer for coverage that still lets my skin breathe. I love this and recommend to all my friends. It is also great paired with the powder brush by Mary Kay.
Stephanie G.
Modesto, CA
I am a big fan of Mary Kay makeup. It is really light feeling and does not make my skin feel/oily like a lot of makeup brands. It is super easy to apply. The only down fall is that it is pretty pricey and hard to get unless you know someone who is selling Mary Kay.
Meredith F.
I use this to set my makeup. It stays on all day, though sometimes it does crack a little under my eyes. Probably because I smile too much. Every time I wear makeup, this stuff is on my face. It's so good to use and it's easy to apply. The access just falls right off the brush.
Kristy T.
I love this powder!  It provides great coverage and seems to last forever!  The coverage stays for quite a few hours.  The packaging is nice.  It doesn't come with a brush though.  Great value for the money.  I would definitely buy this again!  Find your local MK rep!
Angel R.
Matamoras
I love this powder it goes on real easy and covers well, doesn't fall into tiny lines. the packaging is simple and cute. I use this almost everyday, great coverage. I have blue hazel eyes, and these tones look great. I recommend this product to everyone
Desiree C.
Completely LOVE this product! I have VERY oily skin & this loose powder made my makeup stay in place all day & gave me a flawless finish.. I definitely recommend this product if you have oily skin as myself! 😉
Audry C.
Doral, FL
It is a great loose powder. It really works on leaving to your face the last touch to your makeup. I use beige 2 and i don't use it often, only when I want my makeup to look more natural and to get a matte effect. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.