BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Signature Lip Outliner Pencil Easy to Blend Formula Glides on Silky Smooth for Long-Lasting, Crease-Resistant Coverage. This Product is New and in the Box. It is from the MK Signature Collection. Free Tracking #.

Laura S.
Murrieta , CA
This stuff works amazing!! Makes my lipstick not bleed at all and doesn’t move outside the lip liner line which is great!! I love this stuff and would definitely buy it again! Definitely recommend this!! I love that it’s clear so it doesn’t look fake!!
Addie H.
Memphis, TN
Great product.  It does not smear like most inexpensive pencils.  I am a repeat user because I want to know what I am getting every time I order.  The packaging is secure and the value is affordable.  I would buy again in a heartbeat!  When I find a good product, I usually buy only that product.
Zahari S.
Athens
Not really a fan of lip liners because I can never seem to use them right. This one was easy to apply and use but personally I just prefer not using lip liners.