BY MARY KAY

mary kay signature line see more...

Buy on Amazon
Asia M.
I really love Mary Kay products. The lip liner in cappuccino is terrific. One of my favorite colors to use when for everyday makeup look. It is long lasting and I would buy the product again. I recommend the product to anyone!
Marissa S.
Hope, IN
This lip liner is beautiful and amazing! It glides on so smooth and wonderful. I highly recommend this lip product to everyone! This shade would look great on any skin tone! Very beautiful! I love this lip liner! 5 stars!
Heather Pauline k.
denver
I didn’t really care for this lip liner as it feels really chunky and not as velvety as it could be this was my first time using it packaging is ok and I probably won’t buy again
Jessa P.
Kingston , WA
I went to a Mary k party and got to try lots of products. I am not a repeat user, but the
Product was good and long lasting. Pretty easy to apply but really soft product. I don’t think I would recommend because you can find something better for the price.
Mikayla P.
Newark
I just love cappuccino so much! By far the best shade. Also, the formula is amazing and comfortable. Also, liners usually come off pretty easily, but this lasted throughout the day so well. If you’re older, this makes for a elegant look!
Ariansi A.
I love this product very effective ! Bought this online and could have not regret spending a dime on it ! I love it and would so buy it again I recommend it to anyone who loves make-up like I do !! Such a great product !
Sharon E.
Katy
This product left my lips feeling moisturized after my first use.It stayed on all night ,it was very easy to apply .The formula is very nice and so was the packaging .I would definitely recommend this product to others
Julianne M.
This was a good lip liner but I wasn't really liking the color, but that is just my opinion. I would advise maybe getting a different color.
Kelly H.
Mary Kay has great products and this lip liner did not disappoint. As with all their products it was long lasting. Would recommend to others
member-4e551
I haven't actually used this product but I heard that you can get free makeup on this app so that is what I'm trying to do!