Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme uploaded by laynne c.Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme uploaded by laynne c.Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme uploaded by Merari A.

BY MARY KAY

Take rich chocolate and mix it with creamy marshmallow and you'll get this perfect shade of cocoa. Just smooth it on to get rich color and sparkling shine from this MK SignatureTM Lip Gloss. It glides on smoothly and leaves lips feeling moisturized.... see more...

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or mat...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shasha S.
Julie P.
Kingsport
This gloss isn't my favorite...I'm sorry to say that. For me it doesn't last as long as I would like and its just a bit too sticky for my liking. Now for other who like sticker glosses may love this gloss. Myself, I just can't get it to work for me unfortunately. :(
Tomi G.
Indianapolis, IN
Great product, first time I've ever finished a tube of gloss. It's definitely affordable and worth it's price. The lid is so pretty and i literally take it everywhere with me. I bought it from the website and delivery was quick. I would definitely recommend
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
It’s very smooth and not sticky on the lips. I found it to not transfer while drinking water. The only downside was the tube and the applicator. I feel that the product comes out a bit stringy and it can easily get on the outside of the tube
Kiley K.
Chicago
Angelica G.
Visalia, CA
I got this shade once and it was cute, but I like pinky shades so I didn't repurchase. It's easy to use and lasts a long time. The packaging is okay and the price is fair, with all the options there is now a days, I wouldn't repurchase.
Rachel G.
Boone, NC
In love with these glosses!  They smell like cake and have a nice smooth finish. Bought it through my mom who is a consultant. Very long lasting and applies great!  Goes beyond expectations.
Hailie S.
winnebago
I love this so much. It goes on so nicely and is very smooth. It keeps its color and shape. My mom and I love this brand. It last for a long time and you don’t need that much.. a little goes a long ways. I would defiantly buy it again
Nikole S.
Kinston , NC
Mary Kay's Nourishine lip gloss is one of my favorites. It's smooth and moisturizing, and stays nonsticky the duration of the wear. It has an easy applicator and glides on with no trouble. I will purchase it again and again!
Katie H.
Spring Arbor, MI
My friends repeatedly order Mary Kay and have let me try their products. This specific gloss was awesome and I loved how it left my lips smooth and shiny. Super easy to use and would definitely recommend to other friends.
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?