Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme uploaded by Merari A.Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme uploaded by laynne c.Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme uploaded by laynne c.

BY MARY KAY

Take rich chocolate and mix it with creamy marshmallow and you'll get this perfect shade of cocoa. Just smooth it on to get rich color and sparkling shine from this MK SignatureTM Lip Gloss. It glides on smoothly and leaves lips feeling moisturized.... see more...

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or mat...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tomi G.
indiana
Great product, first time I've ever finished a tube of gloss. It's definitely affordable and worth it's price. The lid is so pretty and i literally take it everywhere with me. I bought it from the website and delivery was quick. I would definitely recommend
Kylee O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yasssssss. Love this product. Lasts long, comes in a cute little container, great color, moisturizing. Looks good with literally any outfit. Honestly all of the Mary Kay products are awesome and not given enough credit! I was a consultant and when I stopped I got to keep all the products. The mascara, time wise set, lip gloss, moisturizer- all wonderful products.
Kimberly C.
Jackson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous color fantastic smooth color. Satin finish It met my expectations it is long lasting color stay I would buy it again and I would definitely recommend to everyone Mary Kay Signature NouriShine Lip Gloss ~ Pink Diamonds
Randi P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Normally I don’t really care for lip glosses I’m more of a matte lip type of girl but I actually love this stuff. I got it from my mom a few weeks ago and I’ve worn it everyday since, I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Darcy H.
Dalhart , Tx
This product is a decent lip gloss the color is beautiful, but its a very sticky lip gloss. This gloss seems to get on your teeth quite a bit, and It always gets stuck in my hair turning my head. I noticed every time I would open the lip gloss and close it, that there would be a mess around the rim. Honestly some people may like it but I don't personally like it, and for the price it's not what I would buy all the time. I wouldn't recommend this product for people looking for an everyday 24 hour lip gloss.
Jan P.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color provided my introduction to Mary Kay lip gloss, which is an excellent, long-lasting lip gloss. The color is perfect for me, but as far as I know it has been discontinued. I have purchased a few tubes from people who still had a leftover tube in their Mary Kay stock just so I can keep wearing it. I hope Mary Kay will bring this color back because it is my favorite of all times.
Kiyamah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing for people of color. I'm almost positive it will work for anyone hydrates and mosturizes in addition to giving a nice shimmer. I lost this product and everyday since have regretted it. It's classy and not trashy.
Steffanie G.
this product was fairly lovely. I liked it and so did some family members. i like the texture in a way it doesn't make my lips sticky and it left a beautiful natural looking shine to my lips because it doesn't have much pigmentation so it went perfect with my look for the night
Shellian S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You all got to try this amazing product, it makes your lip soft and cocoa creme scent is so good, makes you feel like you want to eat it. This was my first time using it, the packaging is nice and well detailed. Yes would recommend it to others to try out.
Geovana R.
This is really a nice/cute color... I think it would look great on every skin color, and the texture of it it's well not sticky like others it doesn't stay for long but even the expensive ones don't so I recomm it! It's a nice color and great buy! I'm happy wear it almost everyday
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?