Add a Photo

By MARY KAY
#73 in Lip Gloss
Take rich chocolate and mix it with creamy marshmallow and you'll get this perfect shade of cocoa. Just smooth it on to get rich color and sparkling shine from this MK SignatureTM Lip Gloss. It glides on smoothly and leaves lips feeling moisturized....
Photo (1)
Darcy H.
Darcy H.
Dalhart , Tx

This product is a decent lip gloss the color is beautiful, but its a very sticky lip gloss. This gloss seems to get on your teeth quite a bit, and It always gets stuck in my hair turning my head. I noticed every time I would open the lip gloss and close it, that there would be a mess around the rim. Honestly some people may like it but I don't personally like it, and for the price it's not what I would buy all the time. I wouldn't recommend this product for people looking for an everyday 24 hour lip gloss.
Jan P.
Jan P.
Atlanta, GA

This color provided my introduction to Mary Kay lip gloss, which is an excellent, long-lasting lip gloss. The color is perfect for me, but as far as I know it has been discontinued. I have purchased a few tubes from people who still had a leftover tube in their Mary Kay stock just so I can keep wearing it. I hope Mary Kay will bring this color back because it is my favorite of all times.
Keyla B.
Keyla B.

is color provided my introduction to Mary Kay lip gloss, which is an excellent, long-lasting lip gloss. The color is perfect for me, but it is discontinued. I have purchased a few tubes from people who still had a leftover tube in their Mary Kay stock just so I can keep wearing it. I wish Mary Kay would bring this color back.
Geovana R.
Geovana R.

This is really a nice/cute color... I think it would look great on every skin color, and the texture of it it's well not sticky like others it doesn't stay for long but even the expensive ones don't so I recomm it! It's a nice color and great buy! I'm happy wear it almost everyday
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Bath, NY

This lip gloss gives the perfect tint to your lips and keeps them moisturized throughout its entire wear. It is always in my purse. I have bought this product over and over again and is so easy to apply. I would definitely buy again!
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Kingsport, TN

As a former Mary Kay consultant, I can honestly say that the products are high quality. The lip glosses are one of my favorite products. The color is long lasting and you get a lot of product for a decent price.
Evelin G.
Evelin G.
San Antonio, TX

These lip glosses I like a lot because they do not mistreat the lips and also their colors and the aroma they have are very beautiful.Since I was little I took my mom's and her aroma was sweet as caramel
Chrissy O.
Chrissy O.
East Setauket, NY

I have this product in a few colors and love them all! I think the coloring is perfect as they show up but are not too extreme. They aren't too sticky which I love because then my hair gets stuck in them
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

Did not like this product. I would not purchase it again. Also do not like the fact that I have to find a wrap in order to get my hands on the product. Would much rather go to the store and purchase
Aimee L.
Aimee L.

Mary Kay Lip Gloss is easy to use and reuse throughout the day. It goes on smoothe and a little goes a long way. Add it on top of one of Mary Kay's beautiful lipsticks for an amazing look!
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?

Join Now