Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme uploaded by laynne c.Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme uploaded by laynne c.Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme uploaded by Merari A.

BY MARY KAY

Take rich chocolate and mix it with creamy marshmallow and you'll get this perfect shade of cocoa. Just smooth it on to get rich color and sparkling shine from this MK SignatureTM Lip Gloss. It glides on smoothly and leaves lips feeling moisturized.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely loved this product. Mary Kay is an amazing brand. This product wasn't pricey, it's by far long lasting, I'd recommend it to anyone, and it's overall really amazing and it met my key expectations " in 19 reviews
Shasha S.
Tomi G.
Indianapolis, IN
Great product, first time I've ever finished a tube of gloss. It's definitely affordable and worth it's price. The lid is so pretty and i literally take it everywhere with me. I bought it from the website and delivery was quick. I would definitely recommend
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
It’s very smooth and not sticky on the lips. I found it to not transfer while drinking water. The only downside was the tube and the applicator. I feel that the product comes out a bit stringy and it can easily get on the outside of the tube
jess S.
jefferson city
Not a fan at all. It seemed tacky on my lips.. color was basically clear which was my fault for color selection. It reminded me of having peanut butter on your lips... would not purchase again. Not sure why everyone use to rave on these.
Michelle F.
stoughton
Love these little glosses they are small and cute, have a bunch of different colors to chose from. Definitely worth the buy and would repurchase this item. I really love this shade for my mom and get it as a gift for all the time!
Brynn R.
Fargo
I love the color of these but they don’t seem to last very long. I’ve only bought one tube of it and I’ve had it for over a year. I don’t wear it all that often because when I do, I find myself reapplying multiple times.
Rachel G.
Boone, NC
In love with these glosses!  They smell like cake and have a nice smooth finish. Bought it through my mom who is a consultant. Very long lasting and applies great!  Goes beyond expectations.
Nikole S.
Kinston , NC
Mary Kay's Nourishine lip gloss is one of my favorites. It's smooth and moisturizing, and stays nonsticky the duration of the wear. It has an easy applicator and glides on with no trouble. I will purchase it again and again!
Natalie S.
Wilmington, NC
Wow so cheap. Amazing color. Amazing smell. I'm so shook they made something so amazing and affordable. I reccomend to anyone. Taking it to the grave eith me so I can just use it forever!!!!
Sarah B.
Lebanon, TN
I am not impressed by Mary Kay at all due to a bad experience of one lady saying you’d win a prize and not followed through with me on it and yet continues to bug me to buy from her.