Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme uploaded by laynne c.Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme uploaded by laynne c.Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme uploaded by Merari A.

BY MARY KAY #70 in Lip Gloss

Take rich chocolate and mix it with creamy marshmallow and you'll get this perfect shade of cocoa. Just smooth it on to get rich color and sparkling shine from this MK SignatureTM Lip Gloss. It glides on smoothly and leaves lips feeling moisturized.... see more...

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chrissy O.
Chrissy O.
Setauket, NY
Review for: Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme
I have this product in a few colors and love them all! I think the coloring is perfect as they show up but are not too extreme. They aren't too sticky which I love because then my hair gets stuck in them
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
Peabody, MA
Review for: Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme
Great product. I like the color options and the texture. I do miss the Sun Protection Factor of other brands though. It would be nice to have an SPF factor of at least 15.
Nony G.
Nony G.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme
Goes on smooth with a great smell, not overly sticky or sparkly. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and I love the color. Just wish the color lasted a little longer.
Luísa P.
Luísa P.
Review for: Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme
and a color really beautiful, I place whenever I can, pretty much all my make-up are the mary kay, sempe I try to buy things that mark, I highly recommend it
R M.
R M.
Review for: Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme
I usually don't wear lip gloss but this has to be my favorite! I really like the texture of it and how it doesn't leave my lips feeling dry afterwards.
Chrisie H.
Chrisie H.
Review for: Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme
Marykay lip glosses are great. They go on smooth and feel luxurious. They do not feel like you have a ton of stuff on your lips like some lip glosses.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Carson City, NV
Review for: Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme
Perfect shade I was looking for at the time. The way it smelled and felt was awesome. Would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Lafayette
Review for: Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme
I love any color by Mary Kay My mom only uses this brand and I grew up using her make up and I've been happy with every color!
kayla u.
kayla u.
Review for: Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme
Mary Kay makes some of the best products, i haven't had any issues and the colors are always perfect, this is a favorite
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Review for: Mary Kay Signature Lip Gloss Cocoa Creme
This is such a great product! Works great and smells even better! It really really helped my chapped lips this winter!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?