BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay has the best products that does not damage your skin see more...

Ashley Z.
I wasn't a huge fan of this, but it was kinda pretty. I don't feel like I would buy their makeup I just tried this at a party
Audriana V.
Mitchell
Purchased at: Amazon
Good pigmentation, easy to blend, and very pretty shades. The darker shades don't blend as nicely but you can work with them
Taylor W.
norwich
It’s a nice shade of brown. Last all day and way to come off. Wear it on its on or a base in a Smokey eye. Would buy again.
Sarah K.
Forest Hills, KY
LOVE Mary Kay. This pairs really well greens and turquoise. I hazel/green eyes and it works a neutral or as a little more.
Hanna A.
Whitesboro
The hazelnut shade makes my eyes really stand out. There are better formulas out there so for the price we can do better.
Terra S.
This is great for a day when your are not trying to do to much make up but still want a little something.
bethany m.
United States
Great pigmentation and my family has bought from them for generations. Def swear by them. Love Mary Kay.
Julie N.
hueytown , AL
This was a very pretty color but it isn’t very pigmented so doesn’t show up very well. I had to layer it.
Kristy M.
Morgantown, WV
It’s a nice color and seems to last all day without using a primer. I would recommend this product
Kristie G.
Troy
Mary Kay’s eyeshadows are awesome. Application is great. They don’t last all day for me though.

Amazon