BY MARY KAY

Rich, stay-true color helps keep lips moist and supple. .13 Oz tube see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
Forgive me but my biggest problem is it smells like "old lady lipstick". Mary Kay lipstick has a unique smell and I just don't care for it.
I wish their colors were more exciting as well. The Mary Kay lipstick I have is my job interview lipstick, not date night lipstick.
Johanna W.
Gilbert
This product looks and feels good but faded and disappeared fast I had to reapply often if your lips need moisture reapply often but the color would always dissappear on me although most lipstick fades quickly and I will have to reapply often
Gia D.
Searsmont ME
I love his lipstick it’s super creamy and pigmented at the same time I would highly recommend this brand of lipstick to anyone in the market for a new lipstick because it’s so comfortable to wear and looks very nice.
Cigi S.
Hickory
This color is a beautiful muted pink. It adds just the right the amount of color to your lips. The formula of the lipstick is very silky, and isn’t drying but stays in place on your lips. I love this lipstick so much that I bought two so I could keep one in my makeup room and one in my purse!
Leslie P.
Been using Maykay for years and they have good nude and natural color lipsticks as well I like them very much. I just don’t like have to order them from someone and then have them hound you to buy more products.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Best lipstick I have ever used! Applies so nicely, nothing compares to this lipstick, I will forever recommend this product for as long as it’s selling! Love love love!
Ariel M.
Fort Collins, CO
I love my Mary Kay Lipstick! It’s long lasting and feels amazing on my lips. It’s smooth and worth every penny! Plus my Mary Kay lady is beyond amazing!
Mary A.
Charlotte
Nice and creamy, last a good time and it doesn’t dry your lips, I will definitely use it again easy to apply as well.
Rebecca S.
The colors are really awesome and it does not make your lips feel dry after appling. I really enjoy a moist lipstick
Veliecita A.
Springdale
Muy buenos productos los recomiendo económicos y a el alcance de su bolsillo busquen su consultora más cerca