BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Signature Creme Lipstick ~ Crimson see more...

Janaína F.
Bahia
1,490 reviews
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go). We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases!!!
Mini L.
It very long lasting and has good colors, but the price would keep me from buying more of it and how often.
Sabrina S.
Waskom, TX
I use to be a distributor of Mary Kay and although I no longer sell I definitely still purchase!
Megan N.
It’s a really gorgeous lipstick and the shade is to die for😍 the way it applies is even amazing! I use it all the time and it’s like my baby😂 I’ve never owned a lipstick like this awhile ago now I’ve been getting loads of shades like this and I’m so in love!
Cinthia A.
Santo domingo
Este color rojo es perfecto para utilizarlo en un maquillaje de noche le da el toque final al makeup . Me encanta este producto hermoso
Deanna D.
My friend sells Mary Kay and I buy products from her to help her out, but honestly, that’s the only reason I do. I think the price for the quality you get is seriously outrageous. I also find that to be true for most of their products, unfortunately.
Lucian L.
Emporium
This is one of my favorite colours. The red is so vibrant and stays looking good to the last minute. There is very few colours that go so well with everything and now this is amazing. I adore it.
arleth B.
edinburg tx
Using Mary Kay products always make my good and i Love it. This color is beautiful and the texture is smooth. The color is vibrant and stay looking good to the last minute. Im in Love with it
Isa R.
Este color es bien precioso, no me dura todo el día pero no me molesta cargarlo en mi bolsa para aplicarlo durante el dia
Charlene C.
I love red lipstick it looks best on me. This one keeps my lips moist throughout the day and it last most of the day. Mary Kay Signature Creme Lipstick (Crimson)

Amazon