BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Signature Creme Lipstick ~ Crimson see more...

Deanna D.
My friend sells Mary Kay and I buy products from her to help her out, but honestly, that’s the only reason I do. I think the price for the quality you get is seriously outrageous. I also find that to be true for most of their products, unfortunately.
Mini L.
It very long lasting and has good colors, but the price would keep me from buying more of it and how often.
Hannah B.
My mom used to be an ambassador for Mary Kay we used have so many products at my house this one of them the pigment is so good and it’s so bold it’s good for a subtle look with a pop🤗💕
Ivy E.
Using Mary Kay products always makes me feel extra and I love It! The color is beautiful, the texture is smooth, it lasts a long time, and the packaging is gorgeous. Definitely worth the money.
Megan N.
It’s a really gorgeous lipstick and the shade is to die for😍 the way it applies is even amazing! I use it all the time and it’s like my baby😂 I’ve never owned a lipstick like this awhile ago now I’ve been getting loads of shades like this and I’m so in love!
Isa R.
Este color es bien precioso, no me dura todo el día pero no me molesta cargarlo en mi bolsa para aplicarlo durante el dia
Esther I.
Brampton, ON
Purchased at: Amazon
Wow I loved this particular product it really looked good on me and it stayed for as long as I wanted it to which is really cool.
Janaína F.
Bahia
1,490 reviews
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go). We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases!!!
Jessica R.
orlando
De Mary kay me gusta todo, estos productos son geniales, sirves y duraderos, los tonos modernos y clásicos, precios accesibles y de hecho yo soy consultora de belleza de Mary kay así que pueden adquirirlos conmigo 😊
Sabrina S.
Waskom, TX
I use to be a distributor of Mary Kay and although I no longer sell I definitely still purchase!

Amazon