BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Signature Creme Lipstick ~ Crimson see more...

LoreSM S.
Miami
It was a good item, it is a shame that it has been discontinued, the price was very good, I used to buy it in Amazon, it was a good lipstick, bring it back please.
Charlene C.
I love red lipstick it looks best on me. This one keeps my lips moist throughout the day and it last most of the day. Mary Kay Signature Creme Lipstick (Crimson)
arleth B.
edinburg tx
Using Mary Kay products always make my good and i Love it. This color is beautiful and the texture is smooth. The color is vibrant and stay looking good to the last minute. Im in Love with it
Cinthia A.
Santo domingo
Este color rojo es perfecto para utilizarlo en un maquillaje de noche le da el toque final al makeup . Me encanta este producto hermoso
Lucian L.
Emporium
This is one of my favorite colours. The red is so vibrant and stays looking good to the last minute. There is very few colours that go so well with everything and now this is amazing. I adore it.
Sabrina S.
Waskom, TX
I use to be a distributor of Mary Kay and although I no longer sell I definitely still purchase!
Jessica R.
orlando
De Mary kay me gusta todo, estos productos son geniales, sirves y duraderos, los tonos modernos y clásicos, precios accesibles y de hecho yo soy consultora de belleza de Mary kay así que pueden adquirirlos conmigo 😊
Janaína F.
Bahia
1,490 reviews
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go). We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases!!!
Esther I.
Brampton, ON
Purchased at: Amazon
Wow I loved this particular product it really looked good on me and it stayed for as long as I wanted it to which is really cool.
Isa R.
Este color es bien precioso, no me dura todo el día pero no me molesta cargarlo en mi bolsa para aplicarlo durante el dia

Amazon