BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Signature Creme Lipstick ~ Crimson see more...

Buy on Amazon
arleth B.
edinburg tx
Using Mary Kay products always make my good and i Love it. This color is beautiful and the texture is smooth. The color is vibrant and stay looking good to the last minute. Im in Love with it
Lucian L.
Emporium
This is one of my favorite colours. The red is so vibrant and stays looking good to the last minute. There is very few colours that go so well with everything and now this is amazing. I adore it.
Deanna D.
My friend sells Mary Kay and I buy products from her to help her out, but honestly, that’s the only reason I do. I think the price for the quality you get is seriously outrageous. I also find that to be true for most of their products, unfortunately.
Hannah B.
My mom used to be an ambassador for Mary Kay we used have so many products at my house this one of them the pigment is so good and it’s so bold it’s good for a subtle look with a pop🤗💕
Charlene C.
I love red lipstick it looks best on me. This one keeps my lips moist throughout the day and it last most of the day. Mary Kay Signature Creme Lipstick (Crimson)
Jessica R.
orlando
De Mary kay me gusta todo, estos productos son geniales, sirves y duraderos, los tonos modernos y clásicos, precios accesibles y de hecho yo soy consultora de belleza de Mary kay así que pueden adquirirlos conmigo 😊
Ivy E.
Using Mary Kay products always makes me feel extra and I love It! The color is beautiful, the texture is smooth, it lasts a long time, and the packaging is gorgeous. Definitely worth the money.
Mini L.
It very long lasting and has good colors, but the price would keep me from buying more of it and how often.
Sabrina S.
Waskom, TX
I use to be a distributor of Mary Kay and although I no longer sell I definitely still purchase!
Megan N.
It’s a really gorgeous lipstick and the shade is to die for😍 the way it applies is even amazing! I use it all the time and it’s like my baby😂 I’ve never owned a lipstick like this awhile ago now I’ve been getting loads of shades like this and I’m so in love!