BY MARY KAY

lipstick see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Apple berry is one of my must haves! I use this one almost every day. The texture of the lipstick is creamy and doesn't feather. Leaves lips feeling amazing. " in 50 reviews
  • "I love this lipstick and I love the color. The price is good and the product is long lasting. I love to put it on along with my dark clothes, because it gives such a great look. I would definitely buy it again." in 30 reviews
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
This Apple Berry is a metallic/ sheen red . It didnt meet my expectations , i would of liked it a little less sheen. it applies easily , very smooth and long lasting . I personally wouldnt buy it again , since i have small lips , the sheen makes my lips appear thinner .
Rhoda C.
Columbus, OH
I've worn so many colors of this lipstick. Years ago I was a Mary Kay beauty consultant so I lived and breathed the product line. Mary Kay has always been known for having some of the best lipstick on the market and I found this to be true for myself. The color range is unbeatable, although many times popular colors get discontinued and replace with new colors, which is frustrating. Overall it's a great lipstick. The price is mid-range so it's affordable. The formula is very consistent, it wears well, it's comfortable to wear on the lips. It does fade after a little while and needs to be reapplied, but since it's less expensive lipstick to begin with it's not a big deal.
Sarah D.
Love this color! The lipstick goes on nicely. It is creamy but not overly so. It is expensive, but you pay for the name. It will last me a long time so I'm good with it. Very happy with the shade and container. Certainly would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice lipstick.
Jenny E.
Santa Ana, CA
Very nice color, it’s very creamy. It’s affordable but I wouldn’t buy again. It’s kind of long lasting, you just need to reapply it a couple times. It was my first time using it and I didn’t really enjoy it, liked the color tho.
Heather A.
Saint Joseph, MI
Beautiful pigment. Great texture  long lasting. Expectations were reatity with this product. Great brand. As normal always pleased. Also the cap never comes off. No unwamted messes.
Sophia 🦋.
Beautiful color. Smells great! Lasts long and is very hydrating. Perfect shade for the Fall time especially. Super easy to apply/use which is very beneficial. It's not dry at all. The packaging is good too.
Christy V.
Hebron, MD
I own every single shade that Mary Kay has to offer when it comes to the semi matte lipsticks! They're smooth, very versatile and AMAZING! My favorite is spiced ginger!
Erica S.
Homerville , GA
This actually come in their new Gel Semi-Shine lipstick and the color is absolutely gorgeous! These lipsticks go in so smooth and stay with you throughout the day!
Melonie P.
Arlington
Very moisturizing and the Color lasts a reasonable amount of time. The lipstick is pricey to say it’s not color stay or department store products.

It can be hard to get as you depend on consultants as opposed to being able to walk into a store and pick up what you need.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
I️ looove lipstick. This is a good color and pairs well with a good lipgloss. I️ however, find that I️t dries my lips even with a good primer. I️t also doesn’t have good staying power for an $18 lipstick. I️ love the products, and the color. It’s just not a long wear lipstick.
Berenize A.
It is worth? The colour seems beautiful