BY MARY KAY

lipstick see more...

• It is worth? The colour seems beautiful2 Answers
  • How do I keep my lipstick from running outside my lip lin...2 Answers
Mary Kay Signature Creme Lipstick ~ Apple Berry
  • "Apple berry is one of my must haves! I use this one almost every day. The texture of the lipstick is creamy and doesn't feather. Leaves lips feeling amazing. " in 50 reviews
  • "I love this lipstick and I love the color. The price is good and the product is long lasting. I love to put it on along with my dark clothes, because it gives such a great look. I would definitely buy it again." in 30 reviews
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
This Apple Berry is a metallic/ sheen red . It didnt meet my expectations , i would of liked it a little less sheen. it applies easily , very smooth and long lasting . I personally wouldnt buy it again , since i have small lips , the sheen makes my lips appear thinner .
Rhoda C.
Columbus, OH
I've worn so many colors of this lipstick. Years ago I was a Mary Kay beauty consultant so I lived and breathed the product line. Mary Kay has always been known for having some of the best lipstick on the market and I found this to be true for myself. The color range is unbeatable, although many times popular colors get discontinued and replace with new colors, which is frustrating. Overall it's a great lipstick. The price is mid-range so it's affordable. The formula is very consistent, it wears well, it's comfortable to wear on the lips. It does fade after a little while and needs to be reapplied, but since it's less expensive lipstick to begin with it's not a big deal.
Rachel W.
Holland
I love this product! It’s very nice pay off and very comfortable to wear. Also pretty long wearing. Definitely would recommend. Easy to apply and use. Not bad for the price. Definitely would buy again.
Kathy G.
Mocksville
This lipstick is amazing in anyway you can think of it last all day it's color is very beautiful it's not expensive it's a good product it last all day long it's so silkly and easy to apply i would definitely buy this again and again it has a nice smell as well
Yolanda F.
Pineville
I bought this to help a friend who was selling MK and  I liked the color in the book. Once it came in I only wore it once, because I don't really wear lipstick because you have to reapply too much. I prefer lipstains or glosses over lipstick any day.
Sophia 🦋.
Beautiful color. Smells great! Lasts long and is very hydrating. Perfect shade for the Fall time especially. Super easy to apply/use which is very beneficial. It's not dry at all. The packaging is good too.
Josie A.
Overall I'm not really impressed with this product. It looks bad without lip liner and the shimmer just looks awkward when you apply it. The non-shimmer cream lipsticks are alright, I just haven't found a color that looks good on me.
Abby B.
Emmett
So in love with this lipstick it goes on so well and stays there for a while the color is rich and goes on super even without problem. And the color I have is beautiful I wouldn’t give it up at all.
Christy V.
Hebron, MD
I own every single shade that Mary Kay has to offer when it comes to the semi matte lipsticks! They're smooth, very versatile and AMAZING! My favorite is spiced ginger!
Erica S.
Homerville , GA
This actually come in their new Gel Semi-Shine lipstick and the color is absolutely gorgeous! These lipsticks go in so smooth and stay with you throughout the day!
Kathy G.
Mocksville
How do I keep my lipstick from running outside my lip line it creases everywhere help and what is the name of the product and where do I get it
Berenize A.
It is worth? The colour seems beautiful

back