BY MARY KAY

This long-wearing, stay-true formula glides on easily with a lightweight, creamy texture for rich color impact that lasts. Plus, it won't feather or bleed. Vitamin E and a vitamin C derivative help defend against wrinkle-causing free radicals. see more...

• r.
The pigment of this product was lacking. The producers could really step it up. In addition, the scent of this product was somewhat strange. The feel on the lips was as if I put on a chapstick on. The price was very affordable though. Once the producers tone uo their formula I would defiantly return for more.
Tiffany L.
O Fallon, MO
Love this color.  My only complaint about this product as I feel it doesn't stay on my lips as long as other lipsticks I have tried .   I was hoping for the price that it would do a little better at being long-lasting .   I don't think I would buy this lipstick again
Karissa R.
Kyle
Apricot? Not only looks but sounds beautiful! The color is so pretty but this lipstick is very runny, it's not so much matte or creamy so I can't really say I would buy this again truthfully.
Erin R.
Romulus
Love the formula of this product it goes on really smooth. Bought it from my cousin who sells it. Fairly affordable! Good packaging. Would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Amber E.
Wilmington, NC
I didn't think it stayed on me very well and it was not very pigmented. Honestly there are much better lipsticks out there for the money. I would not recommend this product.
Jessica H.
Ponca City
Love most all of the Mary Kay lipsticks. They feel great on your lips and don't seem to dry them out as much as other brands do. The case is easy to use and lipstick is always kept nice and clean. The color could stay on a little longer but I realize this is a lip stick and not a stain!
Arlene T.
Lexington, NC
Love the trueness of the colors, and when paired with the right kookiness, they're unstoppable. Nice array of shades, and different kookiness can make it really pop.
Jeannette M.
Parlier, CA
Mary Kay has some of THE best lipsticks I have every worn. This product truly met my expectations and I would highly recommend this product to a friend.
Kristi J.
New Orleans, LA
I was gifted several mary Kay items. I really love all the lipsticks. They are long lasting and have great colors. The apricot color looks perfect on me.
Candice G.
Bono, AR
I enjoy using this lipstick, it doesn't feel to heavy and seems to last a while. I do enjoy this product and will use in the future

back