BY MARY KAY

mperfections? Cover them with MK Signature® Concealer. In six great, save-the-day shades. Choose Ivory to cover trouble spots like undereye circles. For best results, select a shade that best matches your skin tone to even out skin or choose a shade... see more...

• Does anyone else find themselves constantly reapplying th...2 Answers
Courtney H.
I've used this concealer for 15 years and would never switch. It's thick enough to stay on but not so thick it feels like you've caked mud on your face. I'm a red head with light skin and freckles, and ivory suits me perfect. I'd give 10 stars if I could! Also you should know I don't typically order makeup from high end brands. Usually affordable stuff I can get from grocery stores. I make an exception for this.
Katie S.
One of the better priced Mary Kay products, but not the best for oily skin. If you do have oily skin, you will find yourself reapplying often which for some may be a hassle. I still love this product though especially for nights out or dinners because it does blend well.
Juana M.
I have been using Mary Kay products for ten years and I am very pleased with everything. This concealer in particular helped cover up my blemishes and scars, it makes my face look perfect. Definitely a must have if you have slight imperfections on your face.
Myrna C.
Lorain, OH
Love this product! I have vitiligo around my eyes and it's the only thing that covers it up nicely with out it being cakey! It also stays on all day and others with in hours tend to disappear. Totally recommend. Oh and tube like last forever ;-)
Ali H.
Port Townsend , WA
I have Ivory 2 and it helps hide my under eye circles perfectly. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin and lasts all day! I continue to pay for this because it may come off as spendy but this little bottle lasts me at least 1.5-2 months!
Mickayla W.
If I could scream from the roof about a product it would be this one. It holds my eyeshadow in place andit doesn't crease. This is my holy grail eye primer. A little bit of this goes a long way so it lasts forever it seems.
Maggie U.
This is my favorite to use in the winter! It matches my skin perfectly! It also works great as an eye shadow primer (for when I can't use it in the summer). It is a little more expensive but totally worth it!
Lydia M.
Fullerton, CA
I've been using this concealer in beige for quite awhile now and it's worked very well for me. It lasts the whole day and it covers up my dark spots really good so id definitely say it's a keeper !
Ashley G.
Chapmanville, WV
Have not tried this yet. I would totally love to try, I hear great things about this concealer. As Mary Kay is in general a little expensive. But you don't need much and it's totally worth it!
Melissa J.
Bismarck, ND
Great coverage that isn't cakey. Little goes a long ways! Great to apply with a brush or your fingers and blends well. Nice shade selection. Great alone or with a foundation.
Megan J.
Does anyone else find themselves constantly reapplying this product?

back