BY MARY KAY #41 in Blush

Mary Kay Signature Cheek Color
  • "made my cheeks the perfect rosy color!! went on so easily & blended perfectly! ! ! ! definitely recommend to any one that loves wearing blush" in 47 reviews
Lori L.
I like Mary Kay blushes but they aren't my favorite. They are not cheap and I struggle with getting them to blend well. They are pigmented but they are spotty, which is the blending issue. The one I have is a matte finish. I don't know if the sell blushes with shimmer in them. The color is a beautiful brownish mauve shade. It doesn't go in dark but could be built up if you like your blush to stand out, which I don't. I just wish it was a little bit better quality since you pay more for it than most drug store brands and get a lot less. Mary Kay Signature Cheek Color
Abigail W.
Hickory
I use this ALL THE TIME. It is super easy to blend, doesn’t ever look patchy, and comes in so many gorgeous colors. It is not very pigmented but I like that since it allows you to build your color. It’s always easier to add than to figure out how to go back! I would definitely recommend this!
Shannon B.
Marion, KY
Love the colors and price. Can not go wrong with this product. Not to pricey and the case you get for it is simple and cute. I use fall colors for fall, and rose colors for summer.  I really enjoy how fine and soft this blush is as well. Would highly recommend
Dylan W.
Brewton, AL
What can I say, I have become a blush lover over the past year, and it’s the must purchased item for me this past year, so I’ve tried a lot of blushes, and this is at the bottom of my list, not to sound mean, but I hate it. I can never get it to work for me.
Kailee B.
Greenville
This was the first blush I’ve ever used and I continue to use it to this day. It’s very pigmented but not too overpowering and leaves a nice natural color on the cheeks. I got mine for free from a mary Kay sales lady but it’s definitely worth the price.
member-ad54e5cbc
The MaryKay signature cheek color was the first blush I ever used, when my Mom would let me use her makeup. Today, after trying many other blushes I still think these are a nice formula. Im not sure if they make the signature cheek colors any longer, but I thought the shade range was really nice, and I liked that the pan size was larger than their newer mineral cheek colors.
Yainet D.
I didn't like it. Plain and simple. It's nothing against Mary Kay but it didn't do much for me. They do have a variety but I guess it's that I do t have the physical product in front of me to sample it. Pretty but I didn't like this one.
Srin Y.
The color is great, goes on flawlessly. Great blend of colors. This was my first time trying this brand, a little pricier than I would normally spend, but the size is generous and very glamorous case. It will not disappoint!
Halley S.
El Paso, TX
This is a great brand! Applies very well and is build able! Has a more shimmery finish, but won’t over power the face! This blush is very pigmented is a little goes a long way! I would definitely buy it again!
Sarah W.
Philadelphia , PA
This blush stays put all day long. It is pigmented enough so that you don’t have to layer on too much but you can still blend for a lighter finish. Unlike some blushes the compact does not flake much.