BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay Signature Cheek Color
  • "made my cheeks the perfect rosy color!! went on so easily & blended perfectly! ! ! ! definitely recommend to any one that loves wearing blush" in 47 reviews
Lori L.
I like Mary Kay blushes but they aren't my favorite. They are not cheap and I struggle with getting them to blend well. They are pigmented but they are spotty, which is the blending issue. The one I have is a matte finish. I don't know if the sell blushes with shimmer in them. The color is a beautiful brownish mauve shade. It doesn't go in dark but could be built up if you like your blush to stand out, which I don't. I just wish it was a little bit better quality since you pay more for it than most drug store brands and get a lot less. Mary Kay Signature Cheek Color
Amanda D.
Clarksville, IN
I enjoyed these blushes for several years. The fall out is minimal and they are bendable. The pigmentation is not very strong, but for a blush that is my preference to allow for good product buildup into the perfect color and proper blending. They perform well for all day wear and look good under highlighters. The price point is the drawback for me here. I enjoy the  Milani Baked Blush now. The qualities are just as good or better and the price point is reasonable.
Kasey G.
I have used Mary Kay blush for years and it is still my go-to. I use a blush with two tones- one darker and one lighter, and I like to use both on different areas of my cheeks. These go on lightly without much color at first, which I like- I think it looks more natural. These don't build incredibly well, which I prefer when it comes to blush because I have a pink undertone already, but this blush keeps me from looking dead.
Sarah W.
This product is very looking and has lasted me a long time. I wear this color every day and I love that I can use it for a natural or dramatic look. I have olive skin and it works great for my skin tone.
Yazmin V.
Denver, CO
I have the blush in the color Strawberry Cream and it is the perfect pink color!!! It is one of my go to’s when I wanna use a pink color that is not too pink or over the top
Bailey T.
Milton, VT
Love this blush! It’s pretty natural and goes with every look. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it’s not wicked pigmented. Great for a natural finish.
kristan e.
I really love the Mary Kay brand of the blush I have it not only has a pinkish tint to it but it also has a bronzing goldish highlights look mixed in but it's not too much I love it.
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
Mary Kay have the BEST cheek colors ever!! They have great pigmentation. Sometimes if color is intense I even recommend to go in with a light hand and build up. They have such good color payoff that u can apply too much if not careful. Great shade range. A medium between high end and drugstore pricing, I'd say. Shy blush is a spot on dupe for Nars' "orgasm" shade...My fave go-to, universal color. No glitter just pretty!
Mekia H.
Converse, TX
Okay so I use to be on a college dance team and we had MaryKay compacts for our makeup and this was the color usher we used. I have to say that this color worked for every skin tone no matter how deep the complexion. My only concern for the product is that I notice that when I applied it, my pores would open up and would be very visible which I didn't like but that was my only complaint!
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
I think this product is pretty good, but not my go to. I find Mary Kay to be a good brand, but I am more interested in spending my money on the highness blushes they have in department stores. Since I go through blush at a slow rate I always splurge on the nice ones that really give me the look I love and this one just fell short.

Amazon